Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
as long as we're twiddling our thumbs here a bit, does anyone else think the angles and default color (white) of the Model X in the design studio are not the most helpful for sales? not a dig on white on the X generally, just how it photographs at those angles.
Yep, I've thought the exact same thing, could be a calculated move to keep the the S the sales leader.

Reactions: SteveG3
You obviously missed Elon's tweet yesterday suggesting that sunday is the end of the week.

I am confident he will release tonight

I suspect that there may have been two slightly different versions of the SMP2, one mentioning SpaceX explicitly as a frame of reference to the scale of improvement in Tesla's plans, the other without such reference. Now that launch went very well, let's go ahead and release version one of SMP2!

Yep, I've thought the exact same thing, could be a calculated move to keep the the S the sales leader.

I don't know where this would be "on topic" but if many of us feel this way, it's feedback worth trying to get to Tesla.

I can totally picture a friend or spouse singing the praises of the X to someone, only for them to go to the design studio, and just slam into a feeling of "no, no, not THAT. I will not be driving around in that." and not being open to even discussing the X further. I'm not joking. again, while I don't love the looks of the X, it's okay, but those design studio angles, especially in white, tough sell!

Reactions: LargeHamCollider
Choosing to instead post Tesla's plan after the rocket landing is only prudent, after all, he is under contract by the US government. If he posts before the spaceX launch and something goes wrong with dragon, he'll be scrutinized for not placing his focus in the right place, at the right time. I assume "afterwards" means after landing Sunday..

Which was over an hour ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.