Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"This week" last week.... So, yep.

Maybe he's referring to "Mars Week"?

i-dunno-lol.jpg

Then he also said "Sunday is the end of the week", suggesting that he was shooting for Sunday.

Although he did say that, but we can't say for sure he's alluding this statement to his earlier one about SMP2 publishing for this week (last week). It's us drawing that conclusion. Who knows? Maybe he's just saying the Sunday thing to mess with us, or maybe a more logical explanation would be there are some final tweaks required or the announcement is not quite ready yet.

Probably end up in the early hours of the morning before the market opens

I hope so, it wouldn't look good if the market opens and he didn't publish the SMP after he confirmed several times last week that it would be published this weekend.

It's unnecessary fodder for the shorts, who will most definitely use this opportunity to defend their thesis that Musk and Tesla can't be trusted on what they say. (I can already see the SA headlines...)

But I keep hope that they're still finishing up their plan and it will be published before the markets open! :)

• Informative
Reactions: X Yes?
Status
Not open for further replies.