Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Aug 24, 2015 TSLA dropped from $235 to $195 because China tanked... if Trump wins... I think this could bounce off $150... in any case... markets will be FLOODED tomorrow morning. good luck getting transactions through.
Why?

I know the simple-headed argument. I don't think that's how the vote will be cast.
Well I voted for the merger today. But with Trump uncertainty.......perhaps the big boys will change their vote to keep Tesla perceivably stronger in the upcoming months?? I hate to say it....but I would sell SCTY before TSLA, thats for sure.

• Helpful
Reactions: Ulmo
ARGHHH!!!! Are we truly living in an idiocracy?!?! Exit poll interviews of Trump supporters all claim, "He says things as he sees it". NO *sugar*! The problem is do you, the votor, agree with his views?!?!

ARGHHH!!!

Sorry, I don't know what to do tomorrow. Since selling my shares will only contribute to the mass exodus of stocks that has already started. :(

Someone said that a Trump victory would be just as good for TSLA, I hope they were right.

ARGHHH!!!! Are we truly living in an idiocracy?!?! Exit poll interviews of Trump supporters all claim, "He says things as he sees it". NO *sugar*! The problem is do you, the votor, agree with his views?!?!

ARGHHH!!!

Sorry, I don't know what to do tomorrow. Since selling my shares will only contribute to the mass exodus of stocks that has already started. :(

Someone said that a Trump victory would be just as good for TSLA, I hope they were right.

This is not the time to panic. Trump will be good for stocks. Mark my words.

• Funny
Reactions: Xpert and callmesam
Brexit is still ~1.5-2 years away. A Trump presidency isn't. Long-term consequences will be realized on much different timescales.

Stock market discounts the future effect of the vote: Brexit vs Trump presidency. Just like Elon said: America is a big ship with a small rudder. BTW, any stock market turmoil will take Fed interest rate hike off the table.

• Love
Reactions: CALGARYARSENAL
The election will not have an effect of what cars people buy. Tesla vehicles sell because they are the best, and that won't change. Utilities going to battery backup is happening because it is cheaper than new power plants. The stock market might be very volatile for a little while, but I don't think the outcome of the election really matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.