TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Should I be worried | Glass weather proofing

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by tfraley, Jun 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. tfraley

tfraley Member

Ok, guys,
    I was washing my Model3 today.
    Only had it 2 weeks and would like to know if it's something I should worry about.

Where to two roof glasses meet there seems to be a gap around the weatherproofing
    You kind of could see down into it if you really look. I don't know if there is any other weatherproofing or anything underneath.

Should I be concerned?

Should I have Tesla look at it?
    I've seen people using some weatherproofing to reduce sound in this area. Should I go that route and plug it up with that?

What do you guys think..

Thanks

IMG_3153.jpeg

2. tfraley

tfraley Member

Has anyone had this issue? any leaking or anything?

3. mswlogo

mswlogo Active Member

I think that will be fine. That is not the primary seal.

4. tfraley

tfraley Member

Thanks mswlogo, Wasn't sure if there was another seal underneath