Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Should Tesla Offer A Red Leather?

Should Tesla Offer A Red Leather?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to see more options, including perforated leather seats with ventilation and more options for "full leather".

I think we'll see it in a few years when Tesla tries to move the Model S more upmarket after the Model 3 is released.

If you really want to spend the money I've seen a few custom ones with red seats.

I thought I wouldn't like red leather until I saw a white BMW 328 with red leather. It looked really nice. I wouldn't mind seeing that as an option. I most likely won't get it because I'm afraid that I will get tired of it too fast, but I'm sure some others will appreciate it.

2013-cadillac-ats-interior.jpg
Lexus-RX-fsport-rioja-red-leather-interior-gallery-thumbnail-476x357-LEXRXGMY160094.jpg

Yes, but not a bright red red, but rather a deep rich red/maroon. I would have ordered this in a second on my black car.

And for those who vote no...what does that mean? If you don't like red then you wouldn't get it. Why would you care if Tesla offered it? Just for spite?

Last edited:
Reactions: wws
I've got a BMW M3 with red/maroon leather, silver metallic paint and black headliner and trim.

I absolutely love that color combo! I've had that car for more than 10 years and it still hasn't grown old yet.

It's totality classy and sporty and not gaudy at all. The car looks fairly conservative from the outside until you open the door.

Reactions: wws
I think Tesla should offer a red leather option and a Black/Red hybrid option (bed in the middle of the seats and black on each side of the seat). However, I think the red leather would only look good on with the carbon fiber accents and only with certain exterior colors. The wood accents would not look well with the red interior. I think Tesla kind of streamlined the options to choose from so no matter what exterior color or interior accents you choose all of the seat colors will work.