Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shout out to Nick Howe: Owning Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow! If anyone is lurking out there and considering Model S, look no further! You have GOT to get a copy of Nick Howe's book, Owning Model S. He has done a fantastic job of piecing some of the history, development, and his ownership experience brilliantly into a great easy-to-read book.

I had the pleasure of meeting him in Tallahassee, FL last fall during an EV rally we had on the Capitol. He was extremely knowledgeable, but humble at the same time. Little did I know I was speaking with such a great writer! Kudos.

GREAT JOB NICK HOWE!

Reactions: Maximus8
Wow! If anyone is lurking out there and considering Model S, look no further! You have GOT to get a copy of Nick Howe's book, Owning Model S. He has done a fantastic job of piecing some of the history, development, and his ownership experience brilliantly into a great easy-to-read book.

I had the pleasure of meeting him in Tallahassee, FL last fall during an EV rally we had on the Capitol. He was extremely knowledgeable, but humble at the same time. Little did I know I was speaking with such a great writer! Kudos.

GREAT JOB NICK HOWE!

I know it's easy to Google, but care to share a link for the lazy?