Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wHXSfA0.jpg

Thanks. I did it myself with Plasti-dip spray out of a can. It was pretty easy but took some time as I only have two jacks so could only do two at a time. About 5 coats each. 3.5 cans for all 4 wheels. The only masking I did was the rear flange that mounts to the hub. The stuff on the tires just peeled off. Looks great even up close. Not sure about durability yet. I did have to touch up some spots after torquing the lug nuts down. Cost: under 25$

Heres a customer all the way from Tahiti that just sent us these gorgeous photos of his red Model S sporting a set of 21x9/10.5 AG M510s in Gloss Black!

rLARCcp.jpg

YWuHpSj.jpg

taEq4UA.jpg

Love the unique Multi-Coat Red, seems like a rare color, its the first time I've seen it!
Also that scenery is stunning, looks like paradise!

Just installed 20" Vorsteiner VFF-102. With Pirelli P7 All Season Cinturato 255/40R20 for the front and Pirelli P Zero All Season Plus 275/40R20 for the rear. All in all, about 20% lighter and many times stronger wheels.

PS: those are photos of unwashed car on iPhone)) Looks much better in person.

IMG_5742.jpg
IMG_5741.jpg
IMG_5739.jpg
IMG_5734.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan60D
Much improved design for the base wheels!
This no cost option will certainly impact the sale of 19" Turbine wheels on the aftermarket.

The original 19" rims are gone from the ordering page, now its like a smaller version of the turbine 21"

Nice. Would not have paid $2500 for the 19" Cyclones if these 19" Silver Slipstream wheels were standard at the time.

View attachment 113773

attachment.php?attachmentid=113773.png