Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Love the new wheel designs for the Model 3

2016-03-31 (5).jpg

d.png

Axis Model S Wheels.
21X9.0 5X120 +40
Model S Black / Machine Face
The Model S is designed specifically for the Tesla Model S. 21 inches in Diameter, the wheel has the same specs as the OEM wheel. This wheel is designed to use the OEM hardware. Stock Tesla center caps can be retrofitted without any issues.
TESLA_BLK_SPEEDWAY_2.jpg
TESLA_BLK_SPEEDWAY.jpg

image.jpeg

Sorry. Not the best pic since it was 8 in the AM and the car is dirty. Will try to take cleaner pics when car is clean and weather is nicer.

Shoutout to Jason at GYW on getting these shoes on. I know I'll get some hate for this but I cannot stand any of the stock options from Tesla. Sorry if this offends anyone.

HRE Flowform 01 19x9 ET 35 front and back. I'm a family man so a bit more cushioning is preferred. May consider getting some 20in staggered ADV1s for summer once (if) lowering kit is available for my 70 (I really regret not getting air suspension after delivery).

De-chroming coming up next!

Not a sales pitch, but many thanks to Jason at getyourwheels for their help in some pretty cool Summer wheels and tires. Went with the Avant Garde 21" White 590s, and Michelin Pilot Sport tires. Definitely different than the 19" Tesla base Winter wheels they replaced.

Sorry, don't have any good outdoor pics yet, but here are a couple...

Attachments

• IMG_1981.jpg
    IMG_1981.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1977.jpg
    IMG_1977.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 121
Had my set of 21" OEMs redone in BBS shadow chrome (pics don't do it justice).
Shadow Chrome.jpg

WP_20150621_16_48_45_Pro.jpg

Found a set of 20" TE37s in good offsets to fit. Quite a bit lighter than the OEM wheels. May end up selling the 21s. I had then redone in BBS Shadow chrome as well.

20160415_183345.jpg

Just need to find a set of center caps or fab a set up to finish the wheels.

Last edited:
Very sleek finish on the Turbines. Painted or powdercoated?

TE's not my cup of tea on the S, but kinda nifty to see a legendary wheel on an S.

Had my set of 21" OEMs redone in BBS shadow chrome (pics don't do it justice).View attachment 174498

View attachment 174499

Found a set of 20" TE37s in good offsets to fit. Quite a bit lighter than the OEM wheels. May end up selling the 21s. I had then redone in BBS Shadow chrome as well.

View attachment 174497

Just need to find a set of center caps or fab a set up to finish the wheels.