Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh wow...Love it !!! IMO the HC/F-1s size, offset and stance are very proportionally suited for the S, it’s a big car with these and a little lowering looks and rides awesome...brings out the line. Nice way to start spring.

Have you lowered it yet?

I decided to get the wheels first then see if I wanted to lower it. Conclusion: I want to lower it.

I don't have air suspension so going the T Sportline springs route. Open to suggestions/recommendations!

Reactions: Atlantan
I decided to get the wheels first then see if I wanted to lower it. Conclusion: I want to lower it.

I don't have air suspension so going the T Sportline springs route. Open to suggestions/recommendations!
I used links with the air suspension. TSportlone is a reputable vendor...should be fine. See if you can get center caps from Vossen with red lettering. Will tie in with the caliper.

Silver Model S with Gloss Black 21 inch Forged Wheels

Wheel: TS112
Size: 21x9.0" front, 21x9.5” rear (approximately 17% lighter than a factory 21” staggered Turbine wheel set)
Finish: Gloss Black
Tires: Pirelli PZero 4 245/35-21” front, 265/35-21” rear
Other: Uses factory lug nuts, accepts factory center cap, uses original TPMS.

Manufactured in a TüV certified facility.

silver-tesla-multi-coat-21-inch-ts112-forged-wheels-gloss-black-1.jpg
silver-tesla-multi-coat-21-inch-ts112-forged-wheels-gloss-black-6.jpg
silver-tesla-multi-coat-21-inch-ts112-forged-wheels-gloss-black-2a.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Reekdog