Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These are TSW Nurburgring wheels, 20"x9" up front, 20"x10" in back. Gunmetal color with mirror machine cut faces. TSW calls these rotary forged since intense centrifugal force is involved in the casting. There are YouTube videos about the process. They weigh about 26 lbs. They stood up to 920 lb.-ft. of torque on Ludicrous+ Launch at the drag strip.

IMG_2509.JPG

I went a different route. I haven't seen anyone with these and I like wheels with a high number of spokes (even the Ford C-Max!) I think they are modeled (and sort of named) after the 20 spoke B7 Alpina wheels. They have a mirror face but are not chrome. They are TSW Turbinas 20x9 +35:

TSW wheels.jpg

They are lighter than the stock 19" Cyclones by only a pound which was kind of disappointing. TSW advertises them as 25 pounds, but I measured them all at 28.5 pounds.

I went a different route. I haven't seen anyone with these and I like wheels with a high number of spokes (even the Ford C-Max!) I think they are modeled (and sort of named) after the 20 spoke B7 Alpina wheels. They have a mirror face but are not chrome. They are TSW Turbinas 20x9 +35:

View attachment 606210

They are lighter than the stock 19" Cyclones by only a pound which was kind of disappointing. TSW advertises them as 25 pounds, but I measured them all at 28.5 pounds.
Those are really pretty!

View attachment 606210

I like the look of the Alpina style wheels... understated elegance!

These are TSW Nurburgring wheels, 20"x9" up front, 20"x10" in back. Gunmetal color with mirror machine cut faces. TSW calls these rotary forged since intense centrifugal force is involved in the casting. There are YouTube videos about the process. They weigh about 26 lbs. They stood up to 920 lb.-ft. of torque on Ludicrous+ Launch at the drag strip.
View attachment 605495
Care to take a few additional pics? Been looking at something very similar and 20" in size :)