Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fully forged or "flow forged" ? I didn't know T Sportline offered fully forged wheels.
Correct flow forged which is not the same at all other than having the word "forged" in the name. Great marketing by someone. Also I am almost certain they are not US made but US sold. That one I could be wrong about but I do not think they are making their own.

20” Vossen HF-5’s for winter
View attachment 767135View attachment 767137View attachment 767139View attachment 767140

I also have these on order for summer, supposed to be an April delivery so will post in May or so: EVO-4 (3-Piece) - Vossen Wheels
Beautiful Car. Same exact wheels I chose, only i got 20’s. I ordered Vossen EVO-4’s in 21s for summer though that Im supposed to take delivery in April….cant wait!

I might’ve posted them already in this thread, but here are my HF-5’s…..awesome wheel:
Hey! looking to get those myself what's the weight on the those?

Reactions: Drew-MS
Fully forged or "flow forged" ? I didn't know T Sportline offered fully forged wheels.
Yes, these are indeed FULLY forged. T Sportline offers both Flow Forged, and Fully Forged. And yes T Sportline fully forged wheels are most definitely made in the USA. Here is a good video explaining the T Sportline offerings and how they compare, Cast vs Flow Forged vs Fully Forged

Last edited:
Correct flow forged which is not the same at all other than having the word "forged" in the name. Great marketing by someone. Also I am almost certain they are not US made but US sold. That one I could be wrong about but I do not think they are making their own
Correct flow forged which is not the same at all other than having the word "forged" in the name. Great marketing by someone. Also I am almost certain they are not US made but US sold. That one I could be wrong about but I do not think they are making their own.
These are absolutely made in the USA. All T Sportline fully forged wheels are made in the USA.

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 7.41.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 7.40.58 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 7.41.13 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 7.41.06 AM.png

T Sportline Fully Forged wheels are:
1 - Made in the USA
2 - Fully Forged (NOT Flow Forged)

No marketing voodoo here, just straight facts ;)

What is your source that they are made in the USA?

Tsportline said their wheels are made in China.

Reactions: FlatSix911

I just clicked on some of their forged wheels, and the description says made in the USA. Seems the 'TST' flow-forged are made in China.

I just clicked on some of their forged wheels, and the description says made in the USA. Seems the 'TST' flow-forged are made in China.

Thanks for the clarification!

Not knocking T Sportline but "Manufactured in a Forged Process" makes me a bit nervous that they are not actually fully forged. They could technically say the same about "flow formed" or "flow forged" wheels. The pricing seems in line with fully forged but it would be nice if they posted here whether or not these are fully forged wheels.

@Tsportline

Not knocking T Sportline but "Manufactured in a Forged Process" makes me a bit nervous that they are not actually fully forged. They could technically say the same about "flow formed" or "flow forged" wheels. The pricing seems in line with fully forged but it would be nice if they posted here whether or not these are fully forged wheels.

@Tsportline
Happy to clarify - The T Sportline wheels on my car I posted above (TS115) are 100% forged. No gimmicks....forged meaning 100% forged.

T Sportline offers both fully forged and flow formed/forged wheels.

You are correct, the price is much different between T Sportline 'Flow Formed / Flow Forged' (many folks interchange these as the same) and T Sportline Fully Forged (traditional forging).

Here is how it breaks down:

T Sportline Flow Formed / Forged wheels (Such as TSV, TS5, TSS, TST) - these are designed / engineered in California and manufactured in Asia.

T Sportline Fully Forged wheels (Such as TSSF, TS114, TS115, TS117, TS118) - these are designed / engineered AND made in California. The forgings are made in California and we machine them in California, 100%

Sorry for the confusion, hope this helps! Source of info - I am the CEO at T Sportline ;)

Happy to clarify - The T Sportline wheels on my car I posted above (TS115) are 100% forged. No gimmicks....forged meaning 100% forged.

You are correct, the price is much different between T Sportline 'Flow Formed / Flow Forged' (many folks interchange these as the same) and T Sportline Fully Forged (traditional forging).

T Sportline Flow Formed / Forged wheels (Such as TSV, TS5, TSS, TST) - these are designed / engineered in California and manufactured in Asia.

T Sportline Fully Forged wheels (Such as TSSF, TS114, TS115, TS117, TS118) - these are designed / engineered AND made in California. The forgings are made in California and we machine them in California, 100%

Sorry for the confusion, hope this helps! Source of info - I am the CEO at T Sportline ;)
This is all correct - thanks Brian!

BuckeyePlaid is our CEO (Brian Reese) 🤜

Perfect! That is what I was hoping to hear. Thank you.

What is your source that they are made in the USA? Tsportline said their wheels are made in China.
I assume this is for the flow-formed wheels based on the comments above.

"Yes, our TST is manufactured in China and we standby the quality of our products.
Truth is, many top tuner brands manufacture their wheels in China/Southeast Asia as well.
Some choose to be honest about it while others do not."

"Yes, our TST is manufactured in China and we standby the quality of our products.
Truth is, many top tuner brands manufacture their wheels in China/Southeast Asia as well.
It's all good.. The forged Arachnids (on the pre-refresh Model S) are great quality and made in China. I had a set on my P100D and 'Made in China' was written on the inside of the wheel. Not sure about the cast Arachnids on the refresh but they're also probably made in China.

Reactions: Buckeyeplaid
I have a separate mods thread but wanted to make sure these pics landed here too, since this is where people will come to see wheels, get ideas and validate offsets.

2022 Model S Long Range lowered with the Blox lowering links +8mm/+9mm.

Forgestar F14 Super Deep Concave
22x9.5 et +15 with 265/30 22 Continental DWS06+
22x10.5 et +19 with 295/25 22

View attachment 781897View attachment 781898View attachment 781899View attachment 781900View attachment 781901View attachment 781902

Your car looks great. perfect offset too.
Edit: Any loss in range due to the concave wheels ? I like the look but I don't want my range to take a hit.

Reactions: cmarshack

correct, that is in reference to the "TST" style T Sportline Flow Formed / Forged wheels :)

Reactions: Drew-MS