Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show Us Your Tents!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just returned from the Austin store! I was one of the early ones in line. About 350 in total in line this morning and for sure at least 10 PC reserving 2 cars! It's a long, long line snaking around several times ! And it's beginning to get hot ! Not all from Austin though....many from San Antonio for example.

It's 75 F here already but feels hotter ! Lol, you guys in Can...a. ...duh!

Reactions: ggnykk
The line at Bellevue just spilled over to the second level! I count around 125 people behind me so count is up to 450 now.

They also 'compressed' the line, so old photo positions no longer apply.

Attachments

• 20160331_090104.jpg
    20160331_090104.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 105
View attachment 169585 Courtesy of Tesla Taxi. Are these people waiting in the chilly rain to test drive a Mercedes? The downside is that they get to see the long wait at the 2-stall Montreal Supercharger.
What a slap in the face of Mercedes hahahaha sorry we're blocking your view, we're just waiting for the Tesla Store to open to buy a better car :)

Here are some pics from the Tampa Service Center this morning. First, the line as I walked up at 9:49.
IMAG0418.jpg

Next, the line behind me as I was about to go in the building at 10:31.
IMAG0419.jpg

Third, the line inside the delivery area at 10:38. There was no way to get a good picture there because it snaked back and forth on both sides of where I was standing. But at that point I was able to count 65 people in line inside the building.
IMAG0420.jpg

My reservation was placed at 11:09am. By the time I left, the line outside the building was completely gone.

At the Denver store. Arrived at 8 AM. They have made us wait outside. I'm finally inside after 2 1/2 hours waiting. Been standing outside in the freezing cold and snow storm. Don't know how long it's gonna take me to file. I'm about number 200. There's probably around 700 people here.

Reactions: ggnykk