Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slacker tunes now pause and resume properly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

wayner

Oct 29, 2014
Toronto
I don't know what changed, as I haven't had a software upgrade recently, but starting in the last few days my Slacker tunes now pause when I shut the car off and resume at the point where they paused when I get back in the car. For the last year or so the tunes have always reset from the beginning when I started my car.

Anyone else notice the same or is it something weird with my car - I have a P85D from Jan 2015.

Reactions: vrykolas
Not the case here for me, Slacker still starting from beginning of last song played every time I return to the car.

Dec2015 70D, currently running 8.1 (17.15.23), for past couple months. Slacker used to resume songs correctly but that was probably a few firmware updates ago.

Mine has behaved in both manners, the correlation I saw was that if my car went to sleep (power saving) the song started from the beginning but if it was a quick trip and the car didn't sleep the song picked up where it left off. I'll have to experment to see if my sleep behavior had changed. I have my car set to power savings but always connected.