Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Smart Summon in the UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I imagine it works a lot better with the second phone key hack - but that's a pretty big risk if you're not just demoing it

On YouTube, TeslaDriver's most recent smart summon video said that Tesla have now prevented that hack in one of the recent software updates so not sure if that's even possible now.

Don't have FSD so can't confirm. Really like the idea of moving the car forward or backwards in a straight line though so would probably purchase if they started to charge separately for the FSD options.

• Informative
Reactions: Durzel
I use ordinary summon on a daily basis to reverse my car out of the garage. Mind you I have to go out about 5 minutes before I need to as it never connects or works first time round. Once I have managed to connect it often stops for no apparent reason after reversing for about a metre and I have to go through the whole process again. Unfortunately because my garage is so tight the only other way (ie drive it out like any normal person) means getting in the passenger side and clambering over to the drivers seat!

I use ordinary summon on a daily basis to reverse my car out of the garage. Mind you I have to go out about 5 minutes before I need to as it never connects or works first time round. Once I have managed to connect it often stops for no apparent reason after reversing for about a metre and I have to go through the whole process again. Unfortunately because my garage is so tight the only other way (ie drive it out like any normal person) means getting in the passenger side and clambering over to the drivers seat!
Or summon it out while sat in passenger seat :)