Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snagged a P90D Inventory car for $700/mnth on the new 24 month lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, I'm picking up my P90DL tomorrow and they just sent me the lease agreement. The OA initially estimated $816/month with $6k down and Tesla Leasing estimated $802/month with $6k down but the lease paperwork looks like it shows $889.02/month.

I've only leased a cheap VW and don't really know how to read this. Would somebody mind taking a look and PM'ing about it?

PM Sent.

Hey, I'm picking up my P90DL tomorrow and they just sent me the lease agreement. The OA initially estimated $816/month with $6k down and Tesla Leasing estimated $802/month with $6k down but the lease paperwork looks like it shows $889.02/month.

I've only leased a cheap VW and don't really know how to read this. Would somebody mind taking a look and PM'ing about it?

my guess is the $2010 in Sales tax in item # 12. $2010 divided by 24 months is $83.75. The cap cost of your car was increased by $2010 to include the sales tax.

Reactions: SD_Engnr
I traded in my S85D for a fully loaded (save for the rear-facing seats) facelift P90DL with a $24,400 discount. Except for the dash inlay, everything was exactly as I ordered in my S85D so I'm exceedingly happy and looking forward to taking delivery next week.

I thought I found a great deal until a friend of mine grabbed a 10,000 mile P90DL classic nosecone with an astounding $35900 discount. Tesla allowed him to transfer the $2500 order fee he had for a 60D - which was set for December delivery - to this new vehicle. Now he's paying LESS per month for a top of the line P90DL than he had budgeted for a 60D with limited options. I've cropped some details to protect his privacy - but this has to be one of the best Tesla deals ever.

47831.png

I was exactly in your friend's situation. Got a P90DL with about the same numbers, ie for less than a naked 60. I am not the kind of guy who would normally decide to sell a car and buy a new one in less than 24hrs, but sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do.

Reactions: RK9090
Because of the amount of inventory being sold at the moment, my local SC (Buena Park) can't keep up with detailing and fixing any issues prior to delivery that they're simply putting everything on the Due Bill and asking you to bring the car back in a couple weeks for them to fix everything and detail it. It's all about numbers at this point.

I just hope they're not hurting the brand by doing this. People might expect these types of deals long term and that'll hurt them as cars sit and no ones buying them while they wait for a discount.

• Informative
Reactions: DaveT