Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dig the simplistic look and yellow isnt something you see often. I dig it.
also lol'ing at the boomers paying the troll toll. its entertaining at least! :cool:

Gotta love 'em.

Am I the only one who thought this thread was going to be about someone using sentry mode at the bikini car wash? Where is that thread? Seems overdue. "Keep summer safe" ;):p:D

I live in a college town. I can make that happen. But they aren't washing my car.

You don’t have to be old to recognize a trash mod (and poster) when you see one.

Dude, shouldn't you be out hugging a tree or something? Get out.

"By your logic"?? I gave the two different part numbers. Did you even read the post? I guess no one has 100% validated the earth is round...... Lots of speculation :rolleyes:

Sorry your understanding of the English language is so poor.. So let me reiterate. As I said before, though the front motors have different part numbers, the power rating is exactly the same...Your ability to think critically is hampered by poor logic because “part numbers are different DUR DA DUR, I read it on a forum bro! It’s god’s word”

Cool story bro.

As it is apparent that your capability to understand the English language is hampered, let me state again:
  • Thought the front motor has “different part numbers” the power rating EXACTLY THE SAME @ 147kW so your different part numbers are a moot point. Do you understand the power is the same or is the world flat?
  • Though the rear motors have a different output, it is slight enough to be controlled by software.
No sense in trying to rationalize with someone who believes if they read it on a forum it’s true! You can’t fix stupidity that has poor reading comprehension skills. As i said before, no clear answer, but it appears as software is limiting it. You can’t fix stupid.

PS Cupcake ,The world is round.

Last edited:
ounds like you’d feel right at home just south of the border

No, I'm good. If that's an invitation to visit you, I'd like to respectfully decline. Last thing I will say on this topic is that while I am not US citizen, I do have the option to become one but I am proudly declining that too, especially in these times. Sadly this is not the greatest place to be anymore...

Yes, you are right, we've gone way off topic here. I get worked up way more than needed, probably caused by how many bad drivers I see daily who have zero respect for any law.

No, I'm good. If that's an invitation to visit you, I'd like to respectfully decline. Last thing I will say on this topic is that while I am not US citizen, I do have the option to become one but I am proudly declining that too, especially in these times. Sadly this is not the greatest place to be anymore...

Yes, you are right, we've gone way off topic here. I get worked up way more than needed, probably caused by how many bad drivers I see daily who have zero respect for any law.

You really do love me, don't you.

Isn't America great? You can disagree with me, and probably hate me for my opinion, and you still get to stay here as a non-citizen and trash the place, instead of being beaten in the street by the Secret Police who've been monitoring your internet activity.

You might as well go ahead and block me now, and have a great day.

American citizens are still afforded the opportunity to prove their innocence, which is assumed until proven otherwise, in a court of law, in front of a jury of their peers.

Luckily, for all of us, cases aren't tried on Tesla forums.

So you don’t find it strange that the OP didn’t even insinuate innocence in his post? If he were even remotely innocent, don’t you think he would have mentioned that?

So you don’t find it strange that the OP didn’t even insinuate innocence in his post? If he were even remotely innocent, don’t you think he would have mentioned that?

To be fair, it’s possible to believe strongly in civil liberties while also believing OP is guilty. I’m inclined to agree he should receive punishment after being found guilty in a court of law, not before.

Status
Not open for further replies.