Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Until you have numbers and objective data, you have no proof. That's not even debatable. At the very best, what you have is a hypothesis.
I haven't drawn any conclusions, you have. So the burden is on you.

I just had to block that idiot, he thinks that because he has an opinion and he can apply some type of gross analysis to it that he is technically correct because of a single association from that entire obtuse assertion.

Typical situation when someone uses Google and they have now granted themselves a doctoral degree in whatever field they're trying to debate in..

I just had to block that idiot, he thinks that because he has an opinion

I'm sorry you're so mad you were caught not understanding how/why cars stop you felt you had to hide the facts trying to explain how they work to you.

Personally I prefer to be educated when I get things wrong, rather than hide in ignorance, but you do you.

Also- how and why cars stop isn't an "opinion" it's physics.

Reactions: outdoors
I'm not saying you're wrong, just that we don't have all the facts. Most importantly, we don't have the cost of both units to compare and we don't have any test data that definitively
show the 990 is less capable. You're basically telling me you've met your burden of proof without these 2 critical pieces of info and I disagree.

You’ll never get him to admit he is dying on the hill of a hypothesis. I’d suggest blocking him or finding a better place to spend your time :)

Reactions: Sam1
Haha someone actually used the "disagree" button on my post above. Must be a fan of "participation medals", "the kids are special", "no one loses", instead, "you are the last winner" and "our kids can get anything they want".
Yeah keep that up Mr. Child raising superstar. We already have a generation of pussy snowflake spoiled whino's and them raising their kids in the same way is a recipe for disaster... A kick in the ass is what they need, not soothing words. Build some character. Toughen up!

But I digress, this is an automotive forum :rolleyes:

Why don’t you ask what I had fixed instead of making a stupid statement. STFU

The gaps thing is just old. Tesla isn’t perfect, we get it. The scratch in the window could be a big noticeable deal or it could be so small no one notices it unless it’s the perfect light and looking for it.

I’ve never worried about my panel gaps, I have two small paint blemishes that are only noticeable in direct sunlight and from a certain direction, and I’ve got a little fold (less than half an inch) in the fake leather or whatever on the edge of the center console. I didn’t fuss over any of it. It’s still the best car I’ve ever had by far and eventually when I feel like it I’ll get the paint blemishes touched up by a detail shop.

Yes Tesla should be holding themselves to a higher standard, but they’re also still trying to claw their way into the mainstream with routinely profitable quarters. I’m sure the extra labor at delivery doesn’t help with that.

Up on ebay now for $4000 less than what he offered to the forum. What a great guy.

2020 Tesla Y | eBay

Relax man. As if I’m trying to charge more here or something. Just made the change on eBay this afternoon. If you think I’m some I’ll intending person just boot me from your precious forum already.

I think if you looked at my post history (though brief) you’d find I’m not the ass wipe you seem to presume. Maybe take a look in the mirror.

I expected to have years of Tesla ownership and forum engagement ahead of me. Some of these rude comments say more about you all than me or the vehicle I’m selling.

• Disagree
Reactions: Dan Wang
Relax man. As if I’m trying to charge more here or something. Just made the change on eBay this afternoon. If you think I’m some I’ll intending person just boot me from your precious forum already.

I think if you looked at my post history (though brief) you’d find I’m not the ass wipe you seem to presume. Maybe take a look in the mirror.

I expected to have years of Tesla ownership and forum engagement ahead of me. Some of these rude comments say more about you all than me or the vehicle I’m selling.

Sure, you can whine but your post is ridiculous. Cars - even Teslas - don't go up in value when you drive them off the lot for a couple hundred miles.

Taking a car in for warranty repairs doesn't add value. It just gets you what you should have had in the first place.

Let's get real here.

Sure, you can whine but your post is ridiculous. Cars - even Teslas - don't go up in value when you drive them off the lot for a couple hundred miles.

Taking a car in for warranty repairs doesn't add value. It just gets you what you should have had in the first place.

Let's get real here.
Well that’s a statement we can agree on. Fact is MY’s have been selling over sticker for awhile now. Just like C8’s are. It’s not for the budget conscious buyer. It’s for the guy that has more money than patience. I’ve been a car fanatic for years and I see no problem with a buyer paying a couple g’s extra to have what they want when they want it.

Even with Covid, it’s still a free country.

Well that’s a statement we can agree on. Fact is MY’s have been selling over sticker for awhile now. Just like C8’s are. It’s not for the budget conscious buyer. It’s for the guy that has more money than patience. I’ve been a car fanatic for years and I see no problem with a buyer paying a couple g’s extra to have what they want when they want it.

Even with Covid, it’s still a free country.
Still makes the dealers colossal dicks for selling over MSRP.... or anyone for that matter...

An owner forum is also probably not the best place either. We usually have people looking for good deals or inventory vehicles or getting pissed that Tesla lowered the price months after they took delivery etc. Trying to make a quick buck because your number got pulled first isn’t going to put you in good graces here.... except for some royalty in Africa, I saw them post here saying they might be interested if you’re willing to ship!

Where am I wrong? You’re asking $80K here, and $76K on eBay.

Amen! I've also submitted a comment strongly opposing the attempt to destroy wilderness experiences by bringing motorized vehicles into such areas.
Another commenter who’s probably never seen an eMTB, let alone ridden one

FYI the decision is in to allow Class 1 ebikes on all trails, they’re really just considering Class 2 access like CPW has allowed.

Also, since you obviously haven’t done any research and don’t understand what the discussion is about I’m sure BLM will discard your comments as ill informed. If you read the instructions, which is highly doubtful, you need to provide facts backed up with data. Nobody is interested in your ignorant opinion, thanks goodness

Another commenter who’s probably never seen an eMTB, let alone ridden one

FYI the decision is in to allow Class 1 ebikes on all trails, they’re really just considering Class 2 access like CPW has allowed.

Also, since you obviously haven’t done any research and don’t understand what the discussion is about I’m sure BLM will discard your comments as ill informed. If you read the instructions, which is highly doubtful, you need to provide facts backed up with data. Nobody is interested in your ignorant opinion, thanks goodness
You're not only an arrogant turd, you're dead wrong on all counts. gfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.