Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you are an asshole I legit just told people to calm down. You don’t know if it’s gonna be offered or not. I bet tinkerers will get the new lights working with the MODEL YEAR 2022.1 now that I guess these are model year 2022.2? Or what? Tesla master please tell us.

No one’s being sour
I think glide is right in this case, although his insistence on speaking with absolute authority he can’t possibly possess and the fantastically sour attitude he brings to every one of his interactions on this board isn’t exactly something that we should overlook and pretend doesn’t exist.

His only purpose here is to sow discontent.

I think glide is right in this case, although his insistence on speaking with absolute authority he can’t possibly possess and the fantastically sour attitude he brings to every one of his interactions on this board isn’t exactly something that we should overlook and pretend doesn’t exist.

This is the best insult I’ve seen on a message board ever.

But you’re wrong, he has 4 teslas. He definitely knows.

• Disagree
Reactions: Cyb_ and glide
But you’re wrong, he has 4 teslas. He definitely knows.
I can only imagine how mad he is, having owned 4 Teslas but so vehemently hating everything about the company. Someone slightly more self aware might be mad at themselves for their repeated terrible decision making vs. lashing out at everyone else... but then again, this is the internet and aint nobody got time for that. So instead, we get Grandpa Glide yelling at the clouds and generally making everyone nearby miserable.

He claims to have me on "ignore" but slithers out every now and then to barrage my posts with random disagrees. 😄

I can only imagine how mad he is, having owned 4 Teslas but so vehemently hating everything about the company. Someone slightly more self aware might be mad at themselves for their repeated terrible decision making vs. lashing out at everyone else... but then again, this is the internet and aint nobody got time for that. So instead, we get Grandpa Glide yelling at the clouds and generally making everyone nearby miserable.

He claims to have me on "ignore" but slithers out every now and then to barrage my posts with random disagrees. 😄

You could just stop with I’m right.

That’s why you get “random” downvotes. For spouting off about your personal distaste for anything I say, regardless of whether it is factual or not.

• Disagree
Reactions: Eikrokei

See I look at it very differently. @glide is no BS. If I want to see how it is in a thread I go to that. Some don't want to hear it. Those folks are often just wanting something to be true. If it could only be so easy in life. In my short history here @glide has been very often correct on issues such as these.

Back to the lights. Wires in Tesla's talk to things. If they don't talk right. The power line really means nothing.

Reactions: glide
I suppose we need to start at the basics. What a "fact" is might be a good place to find some common ground. ;)

"They will not be offering paid or warranty-related retrofits" is not a fact until someone with the authority to make it a fact actually makes it one. Last I checked, "Glide on the Internet" does not have the authority or position within Tesla to go on record and make this a fact. Thus, it's the opinion of a cranky guy on the internet, not a fact.

Maybe this is the breakthrough we need!
No but according to him he does and it’s tesla gospel.

• Disagree
Reactions: glide
No but according to him he does and it’s tesla gospel.
He just needs a hug. Put yourself in his shoes. He's spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on cars seeking that spark of joy and instead the whole experience has turned him into an internet curmudgeon waving his cane and yelling at starry-eyed kids to get off his virtual lawn. He knows the truth, and the truth only disappoints.

Life is sheet
/waves cigarette

• Funny
Reactions: Evee
Okkkkk and what exactly does that have to do with this thread?
What exactly do you think regular civilians here in the US are going to do? Should we stop discussing Tesla? Should we sell our cars? Will that help? What’s your point exactly? People died by the thousands in many areas of the world? Does that mean we should end our life too?
Missing the entire point of my comment.
Hyperbole for ‘chill out’…there are worst issues in the world. An attempt at diffusing.

So if this was 9/11 it’s ok to state what I said?
Because it’s hitting home? But then it’s fully justified in stopping discourse and taking a moment to reflect on what’s important in life right? Overseas war is no less brutal. It was an attempt at providing perspective…nothing more than that.

Obv lost on some taking it in a literal sense. 🤷🏽‍♂️
Your last comment about ending our life vs diffusing an argument about retrofitting headlights on a model S…wow…cant think of a better or closer analogy there bud. Nailed it.

Last edited:
Missing the entire point of my comment.
Hyperbole for ‘chill out’…there are worst issues in the world. An attempt at diffusing.

So if this was 9/11 it’s ok to state what I said?
Because it’s hitting home? But then it’s fully justified in stopping discourse and taking a moment to reflect on what’s important in life right? Overseas war is no less brutal. It was an attempt at providing perspective…nothing more than that.

Obv lost on some taking it in a literal sense. 🤷🏽‍♂️
Your last comment about ending our life vs diffusing an argument about retrofitting headlights on a model S…wow…cant think of a better or closer analogy there bud. Nailed it.
Wow bro you’re really gonna respond to me like that? There are millions of people dying and you’re over here replying? What the **** are you doing? Don’t do that, don’t reply on a message board, not when there are people dying.

Wow bro you’re really gonna respond to me like that? There are millions of people dying and you’re over here replying? What the **** are you doing? Don’t do that, don’t reply on a message board, not when there are people dying.
Wow you really are a sanctimonious clod.
Amazing! We’re both seasoned account posters here…yet you clearly still missed the entire point. Amazing

Carry on guys with the arguments over lights lol. It’s more fruitful than this spat right here lmao 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.