Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would bet that is standard. They're only responsible for their defect and won't cover aftermarket modifications.

I am sorry to hear that the roof is leaking. Tesla quality control really is something special. 🤦‍♂️
Tesla quality control doesn't exist. If ALL the stars align in Fremont with the jackass morons in the factory, you might maybe get a Tesla that was assembled half right. And GOD FOR BID you need customer service...

...except for the people who do. I've gotten it sometimes. People have gotten over 600 miles from certain tests, so that would fit within "in any situation".

Hmm? This is interesting. Compromise on whose driving style? Oooohhh, right--yours! So it's your specific driving style (the guy who went for the super sports car Plaid version) that is causing not being able to meet EPA efficiency conditions. Mystery solved.

Ha! Oh yes they do. There have been multiple law suits against gas car companies for their exaggerated mpg figures.

Here is Ford's:

And here is GM's:

And here is Hyundai/Kia's:

Do I need to continue?
Ty
...except for the people who do. I've gotten it sometimes. People have gotten over 600 miles from certain tests, so that would fit within "in any situation".

Hmm? This is interesting. Compromise on whose driving style? Oooohhh, right--yours! So it's your specific driving style (the guy who went for the super sports car Plaid version) that is causing not being able to meet EPA efficiency conditions. Mystery solved.

Ha! Oh yes they do. There have been multiple law suits against gas car companies for their exaggerated mpg figures.

Here is Ford's:

And here is GM's:

And here is Hyundai/Kia's:

Do I need to continue?
So you tend to ASS U ME a lot. No I do not have a plaid- I bought a long range. I have multiple friends with model S, 3 and X- none get the advertised range. None. Ever. So anecdotal true but at the same time a larger sample size than just me. I spent YEARS researching and again, I knew I would not get advertised range but I expected more than the advertised range from 10 years ago. I bought this knowing I had to accept a lot, but now I see that unless you lie to yourself, change driving style (yes mine- who the hell else would I be talking about?) and sacrifice normal living (spending forever charging or forever driving). I have owned all brands of vehicle, all gas powered. All got inside the EPA range that I purchased it under, in a mixed driving environment. So your cases themselves are irrelevant because I did not own those, I own a tesla, which is short on range.
Last- stop being a dick. You sound like a cult member defending a brand for no other reason than because you are passionate about it. You turn people off.

• Disagree
Reactions: Rocky_H
OK, I will!

(after MB or Toyota/Subaru has a crossover in the US market for 2 years, will likely be my next EV)

But really, this is the we hate v11 thread. Are you going to just keep dropping lame snide comments in here, or actually engage with the thoughtful, mostly respectful critiques and discussion?

I'm taking you off ignore for a bit, like to give everyone a chance.
Ahhh, so you just want an echo chamber to feel like you’re not alone in hating v11. Got it.

• Disagree
Reactions: SalisburySam
FSD has become a catastrophe, and a dangerous one at that. While most of us wait in the dark, Elon tweets about 10.12 being a game changer yet 90% of the beta fleet has not received 10.11 and remains two upgrades behind with zero indications of why this is... could it be that none of those problems, especially PB, are fixed in 10.11 or 10.11.1 ? Highly likely. I am on the verge of filing a NTSB complaint if Tesla does not come clean here, and I never thought I would see such a day. I have always patiently supported the product, but enough is enough, and the most recent Elon tweets have pushed me nearer the edge.

I could go on about the dangers and regressions we have seen with the beta, 10.10.2 in particular, but they are well documented in this forum and elsewhere. So if you are driving yourself nuts with safety scores thinking you want the beta, be advised that the reason it is not coming is that the existing releases are not just bad, they are catastrophically bad, and dangerous as hell.

In the midst of this, Elon tweets about possibly starting a new social media platform due to Twitter "echo chamber" mis-information, but how are his comments that ignore the obvious elephant in the room any different? The Emperor has no clothes.

I hope I am proven wrong in the weeks to come, but my trust is quickly eroding.
Wow. TSLAQ much? go make your complaint, and go get another car. you won't be missed.

Wow. TSLAQ much? go make your complaint, and go get another car. you won't be missed.
What’s with the large amount of people from California always accusing others of being a part of some group, usually ending in a *phobe, just because they don’t agree with their opinions? Surprised there isn’t a “teslaphobe” yet but I guess it’s synonymous with TSLAQ.

Stock Pump. It’s why he dribbles out these Tweets like and when he does. (In before Fanboys light me up)!🤣

Ski
It’s not about (moderator edit)- which is a pejorative you shouldn’t be using - but about this weird idea that, that kind of tweet would move, let alone “pump”, stock.

Its weird some long timers here still use TSLAQ terminology.

Last edited by a moderator:
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CAN WE PLEASE STOP THIS UNBEARABLE USELESS BICKERING THAT CLUTTERS THIS THREAD TO THE POINT OF TURNING INTO AN ABSOLUTE DUMP

To ANY moderator: PLEASE DELETE all off-topic posts including all posts claiming to know how Tesla works and distributes its resources, posts claiming to have empirical evidence of Tesla FSD program and distribution, entitlement discussions, bickering, and all other useless "empirical" "factual" crap.

PLEASE

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CAN WE PLEASE STOP THIS UNBEARABLE USELESS BICKERING THAT CLUTTERS THIS THREAD TO THE POINT OF TURNING INTO AN ABSOLUTE DUMP

To ANY moderator: PLEASE DELETE all off-topic posts including all posts claiming to know how Tesla works and distributes its resources, posts claiming to have empirical evidence of Tesla FSD program and distribution, entitlement discussions, bickering, and all other useless "empirical" "factual" crap.

PLEASE
It usually only goes this way when "you-know-who" decides he/she wants to come in and stir the pot, knowing it's not helping anyone but themselves.

Perfect example of the phrase, "Read the room"

• Love
Reactions: lonnielevi
No one is waiting a year unless they played games with delaying orders for BBB.
There have been plenty of people who have been waiting for a year, or close to a year and did not put their orders on hold. Read through the forums and stop mentally filtering out the negative Tesla info.
I like how you ignored most of my factual post of what scummy things Tesla was doing EOQ. The fanboy is strong in you.

Just really sick of people saying "I'm gonna file a complaint with 'insert agency here' if they dont fix what I dont like because im angry and my opinion is important! time to run to the government and regulators to have them step in!"

Piss off.

Its a ****ing BETA. you shouldn't have signed up for it. do you want to halt ALL progress? do you want them to only be able to test with a small amount of people that work directly for Tesla? great way to get real progress. lets limit the amount of miles AI is supposed to learn from when thats the ENTIRE ADVANTAGE of Tesla! the amount of miles its beta testers are driving. thinking like that holds back real progress in the world no matter what industry we are talking about.

More regulations isn't the problem. if you dont feel safe, stop using it. So tired of ungrateful, entitled complainers
It is nice how you conveniently pick and choose words others say then add your own text around them to change their meanings so you can reinforce your outrage with anyone who disagrees with you. If I were you, I'd apply as a faux journalist on CNN. I'm glad you are 30 something, now I better understand your childish rants and naïveté. Have a nice day and enjoy your Tesla as I do every day!

• Funny
Reactions: Ramphex
I feel like I've seen this guy before...

DF1B7898-2B5D-422C-88B0-C8FF4B4C4F5D.jpeg

B81F59B6-592B-4BBC-8F7E-EA4D4A2A584F.png

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Silicon Desert
It’s not about “fanbois” - which is a pejorative you shouldn’t be using - but about this weird idea that, that kind of tweet would move, let alone “pump”, stock.

Its weird some long timers here still use TSLAQ terminology.
You can’t be serious and look me in the eye and tell me his various and sundry “Tweets” don’t move the stock and aren’t strategically tweeted. Get real.

Ski

You can’t be serious and look me in the eye and tell me his various and sundry “Tweets” don’t move the stock and aren’t strategically tweeted.

I mean- the SEC went after him for a tweet that tanked the stock

Then the twitter poll did the same thing.

So the idea he is strategically tweeting to pump the stock seems..... detached from reality.

Reactions: Taser8612
Status
Not open for further replies.