Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean other than things like the HEPA filter, LTE, and MCU2? The government didn't make them do any of those retrofits.
I should've clarified for the Tesla apologists such as yourself that I was talking about at no added cost. As I wrote it, you are right, Tesla did offer those things for extra cost later on. MCU2 was disingenuous as a later poster discussed. Keep on drinking the kool aid.

When you post a takedown of Tesla cars on a Tesla forum, your gonna get some ā€adviceā€. Enjoy your Mercedes. And please, think of me when you look at those ā€œprettyā€ plastic vents that try to look like turbines.

You might like to hand out unsolicited advise, but itā€™s completely useless and irrelevant. It belies the fact that you are worried about TSLA. šŸ˜œ

Enjoy your stupid yoke when you are trying to make a frantic you turn and accidentally hit the horn, wipers and other stuff! šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

No, Musk is a brilliant man and a spoiled man child too. "Also, your order page lists the phone number that you call and ask anything." No, not 7 moths ago

"The man" is the only reason that you are driving your Tesla." so I should bow down to him, is that right? He is a massive character flaw..
you sound more like spoiled brat. Also, if you google "Tesla Customer Service phone number" it shows the number on top in bold in less than a second even before 7 months ago.

Reactions: Halldawg
I've added the OP to my ignore list. His posts don't show up anymore. Please do use this thread to report back progress or lack thereof. I still think the jury is out whether this is truly a hardware defect or a firmware issue related to the mix of semiconductor sources that Tesla has been using for the MCU. I have a service appointment on Friday, they have looked at my logs and are doing more diagnostic steps then. I will bring the car at a low state of charge and ask them to Supercharger to 80% and do a test drive.
Great idea to cancel this jack a-sā€¦.

you sound more like spoiled brat. Also, if you google "Tesla Customer Service phone number" it shows the number on top in bold in less than a second even before 7 months ago.
I have been buying cars since your grandparents were changing your shitty diapers. I know bad service when it happens, and more than once. Been around, seen more than you.

Last edited:
I have been buying cars since your grandparents were changing your shitty diapers. I know bad service when it happens, and more than once. Been around, seen more than you.
My grandparents were both died before I was born, so they only changed my parents. and yes those were "shitty" diapers I assume. lol
Also, my parents always tell me that dumb people are dangerous, so stay away from them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.