Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

That is why it is important to support institutions when they are being good and criticize them when they are being bad - goes for police, judges, politician, teachers, businesses, unions, Elon Musk, Tesla etc etc.
That’s rich coming from the person who refuses to criticize anything or even acknowledge the criminal shenanigans of WallStreet.

• Disagree
Reactions: EVNow
Not at all. Only a handful of delicate flowers are offended by the term "the 'stans".

Oh shut up, I didn’t ask for your stupid opinion. OP had no problem with what I said - you are just being jerk.

Last edited:
Here is what one real expert thinks about Google and Waymo.
Getting desperate are we? Posting this old piece of self-promotion... I think George should sell his Alphabet shares if he doesn't understand the mission of the company. "alpha" + "bet". "AV:s are still a research project", he says three years after commercial deployment...

Didn't we discuss camera-only viability just now? Are you trying to change the subject? :D

Last edited:
Getting desperate are we?
Talk about yourself - I & you have nothing in common. Google is just using its monopoly to prop up a failing business.

Didn't we discuss camera-only viability just now? Are you trying to change the subject? :D
Did you search and read through thousands of posts about the subject like I told you to ? I know you are new to the forum but none of us have any reason to beat the dead horse for your entertainment.

1685644641875.png

Update. Manufacturers that work as they should( i.e. allow manual lane change without disengaging and re-engaging every time):

Kia does it.
Hyundai does it(2019 , not sure how much earlier).
Subaru does it.
Mercedes does it.
Volkswagen does it....back since at least 2018 according to a post in this thread.
Honda.

It's a very basic, user friendly feature.
My bad, you were venting your anger/frustration, and I was offering options/solutions.

May I offer you a hot beverage?

• Funny
Reactions: EVNow
My bad, you were venting your anger/frustration, and I was offering options/solutions.

May I offer you a hot beverage?
Sorry that you have been so emotionally upset by the discussion. Might I suggest that blind devotion and loyalty that makes it impossible for you to accept that there might be a valid criticism of Tesla may not be healthy.

It's ok, relax, Tesla is still a good company, and a good car. No need to be so offended. I hope the criticism of a very specific feature that Tesla trails the competition does not ruin your day.

Reactions: mspohr
He basically posts logic word salad with lots of words to say nothing about the topic at hand. 60mph? Smoke? What does that have to do with L4?
Are you really this stupid? You might as well say "what does safety have to do with cars"?

Have you thought of that it might be a "word salad" mostly to you? The poor little brain gets all confused by the "lots of words"... 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: diplomat33
Are you really this stupid? You might as well say "what does safety have to do with cars"?

Have you thought of that it might be a "word salad" mostly to you? The poor little brain gets all the "lots of words" mixed up... 🤣

Your knowledge and logic is way behind. We're not gonna spend the next 5 pages educating you about L4 and how it has nothing to do with smoke or 60mph.

Status
Not open for further replies.