Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So, no soup (v9) for M3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Showed up for me this morning. Per this poll they're closing in on 50% for the Model 3. I took this screenshot 24 hours ago when it was just over 30%.

post-3056-0-22869600-1539355184_thumb.png

Installing V39.7 now. At least I think I am.

I wasn't in the first 25% group to get updates
I wasn't even in the 25-50% group

But, I did manage to get the update in the 50-60% group. The above is based on obsessively observing TeslaFi.

So glad that wait is over, and now I can wait again all over for drive-on-nav. :)

It does look like Tesla trickled the update with V39.6, and found things they didn't like. So they came out with V39.7, and then just launched it out there after an initial period. Pretty much like how a P3D launches. A little slow at first, and then boom.

There are a 100K Model 3's out there so the current update rate for 39.7 is pretty impressive. Not just for Tesla, but all the people hitting update as soon as it comes through.

TeslaFi stats show that ~ 17.5% of Model 3 are on firmware 32.2, 32.4 or 34.1.
I'm skeptical, and find it more likely that those cars do not have updated information.

If true, then ignoring that group puts ~ 3/5 cars on V.9

You just woke up too soon.

If you had waited then V36.7 would be on 3/5 cars without ignoring any group.

Gotta give people a chance to wake up, and go down to install the update. :p

As to your 17.5% statistic regardless of whether that was accurate or not it's now showing as being less than 2%. As of right now there are only 11 Model 3's on firmware before V36.2

Last edited: