Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So, Whats Everyone doing Saturday Jan 25th? :) Anyone Interested in Get-Together?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious if anyone is interested in a Get-Together in Madison Next week Saturday to Celebrate the new Wisconsin Superchargers. I figure, since the weather is still cold, a Mauston/Wisconsin Dells Party may be a bit of a waste. I'm thinkin fun BBQ for that now (Still time to plan for Mauston party).

As for Madison, Thinking a Get-Together at the Mall, We supercharge our cars, then go take over a restaurant for a while and totalially confuse everyone else around us with TESLA Talk and Technical stuff that would make a Non-Convert's head spin ;)

So Who's with me!

I can and will drive to Madison (from where I live in Plymouth, MN) for no other apparent reason than to meet up with owners. This weekend wouldn't happen, though. Also, can we PLEASE have a break from the stupid temperatures? The entertainment value of watching ICE drivers sit while their cars warm up has definitely worn off. I promise, I'm not smug.

I can and will drive to Madison (from where I live in Plymouth, MN) for no other apparent reason than to meet up with owners. This weekend wouldn't happen, though. Also, can we PLEASE have a break from the stupid temperatures? The entertainment value of watching ICE drivers sit while their cars warm up has definitely worn off. I promise, I'm not smug.

How can you see them though all the fog from their exhaust??

I second that, would love to join you guys. Isn't Eau Claire up yet?

Well, I guess this weekend and next is off, how about, hmm, Saturday 15th of feb? that's my last free weekend in Feb, as then it's off to Niagara Falls to do some filming for my casual Nicola tesla documentary ;)
Im thinking meet at the mall, then dominate the back room at "the journey" Chinese buffet and all u can eat sushi???

Sushi is a Japanese cuisine. I like Saturday the 15th a lot.

Yah, Tell that to the Chinese restaurant :)

They have a nice sized Chinese buffet, Then a Mongolian Grill, and fresh prepared right in front of you Sushi :) I don't eat the sushi, but the buffet is good. My boys like it.

So thats 2 of us :) Montgom, Ya in? I know your retired and just itching for a reason to take your nice shiny spotless P85 out into the lovely Wisconsin Winter ;)

Well, I guess this weekend and next is off, how about, hmm, Saturday 15th of feb? that's my last free weekend in Feb, as then it's off to Niagara Falls to do some filming for my casual Nicola tesla documentary ;)
Im thinking meet at the mall, then dominate the back room at "the journey" Chinese buffet and all u can eat sushi???
Saturday the 15th of February works for me as well, looking forward to it! Hopefully it is in the 20s F instead of this -20 degree weather:wink:

I'm guessing that they will hit Albert Lea, La Crosse, Madison and Highland Park (each about 125-140 miles from previous SpC) and skip Rockford. Anyone have time to try to do some digging through contacts they may have at Tesla to confirm locations and possible ETAs?
http://instagram.com/p/j0A1SHwJ0h/
This video shows the hood of the car with a map of the supercharger stops.
12221868895_88c048e5bd_o.jpg

Last edited: