Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Social Chat - Short Term TSLA Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
... currently up a bit in Frankfurt:
TSLA-Frankfurt-2014-09-03.jpg

Looks like more of a consolidation day ... which, frankly, I'm happy with. It helps that I'm currently holding only stock.

Thankfully my contracts don't expire until 20 Sept, so I am fine with a small consolidation at this level as well. Hopefully we will pick back up again later this week.

- - - Updated - - -

I bought a bunch of $265 weekly puts, just because.

Wish me bad luck.

Seeing this I hope you cashed out on these while the stock was down and you might have even made some money from it :D

I'm not as confident. No tax breaks from nevada to my knowledge, no fighting over tesla from cali and texas, and the potential delays indicate to me that we are currently running on the fumes of the upgrade and that means a trend down until more news is released. I say neutral to down until october.

If they got incentives from nevada, it could be another story, but even then i don't think it would push us over 300.

I'm not as confident. No tax breaks from nevada to my knowledge, no fighting over tesla from cali and texas, and the potential delays indicate to me that we are currently running on the fumes of the upgrade and that means a trend down until more news is released. I say neutral to down until october.

+1: Maybe not running on fumes but I don't have a lot of confidence on a large upward surge based of the GF news.

If they got incentives from nevada, it could be another story, but even then i don't think it would push us over 300.
i have no knowledge either so why speculate. Not even officially announced. Are you an insider with inside info?

Going from doubt and uncertainty to certainty on the GF location is a positive thing.

I agree it is not a negative but it alone is not what we need to see TM over $300 within the month of September. Having said that I bought some Sept 5 290s at market close....Lotto tickets for .71. Probably will go worthless but it has been a nice run. I hope the market looks at the decision with a green eye as do several of my TMC forum friends.:wink:

Well after market if I am looking at this correctly just shot way up and this doesn't seem to be one of those "missed trades" during the day to post but a legitimate rise in the afterhours. So I think me and AIMc might be making out like a bandit here shortly :D

I saw it at 287.57 but now it is 281.20 so I think it was one of those missed trades after all.