Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software 2020.28.5

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Driving on a local street with a 25 mph limit, autopilot works fine and it shows traffic lights to include whether they are red lights or green also it shows rubbish cans in my neighborhood.

Software version: 2020.24.6.9

I believe the vent feature is that it turns off when no one is sitting in the passenger seat, but it doesn't give you the ability to turn it off if someone is sitting there. Kind of similar to the vent in the back seat. I could be wrong, since I don't have the update yet, but that's what I think from reading the update description.

• Disagree
Reactions: Impaler
Driving on a local street with a 25 mph limit, autopilot works fine and it shows traffic lights to include whether they are red lights or green also it shows rubbish cans in my neighborhood.

Software version: 2020.24.6.9

Sorry, but no. My M3 with latest software just sideswiped a rubbish can and busted my passenger side mirror at 25 MPH with AP engaged. It recognized 2 trash containers and kept appropriate distance but missed a 3rd down the road and took it out! (could have been a kid!)
ELON - this should have been caught by both the side collision programing or the AP programing.

Sorry, but no. My M3 with latest software just sideswiped a rubbish can and busted my passenger side mirror at 25 MPH with AP engaged. It recognized 2 trash containers and kept appropriate distance but missed a 3rd down the road and took it out! (could have been a kid!)
ELON - this should have been caught by both the side collision programing or the AP programing.

Or, this should have been caught by the driver of the car - could have been a kid!

Seriously? This should have been caught and prevented by YOU.

8AA48C9F-F3B1-4F7A-B5B2-6C57DAA9D312.jpeg
Release notes for 2020.28.5..

According to TeslaFi, there have been no deployments of 28.10. There are 3 of 228 MYs that have received 28.2 or 28.5. Lots of M3s are getting 28.x. 28.2, incidentally, has only deployed to EU. (Probably for the Polish support and EU regs.)

24.6.9 is now the most common, and still being added to today.