Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software 2020.28.5

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Other than the passenger side air vent auto-off when there is no passenger in the seat, I can't really find any other changes. And I feel like this feature is half-baked, as simply adding a "turn off" button for the passenger air vent would have simply been more useful than auto-off. I still can't turn off the passenger air vents for my wife. What a fail.

Other than the passenger side air vent auto-off when there is no passenger in the seat, I can't really find any other changes. And I feel like this feature is half-baked, as simply adding a "turn off" button for the passenger air vent would have simply been more useful than auto-off. I still can't turn off the passenger air vents for my wife. What a fail.

5 MPH over permitted with traffic light control was a big thing for me.

Agree. I love the +5
I downloaded 28.5 last night and confirmed this morning that +5 does work on streets with Traffic Lights turned on.
Didn't check the passenger air vent, but my wife will like it.
And did confirm we still have the arcade. It is only disabled for China I believe.

Everything thing else in this release appears to be S/X related.

Reactions: Impaler
I believe the vent feature is that it turns off when no one is sitting in the passenger seat, but it doesn't give you the ability to turn it off if someone is sitting there. Kind of similar to the vent in the back seat. I could be wrong, since I don't have the update yet, but that's what I think from reading the update description.

that’s been my experience. My partner was in today and it came on for her. Otherwise when it’s just me it’s off.