Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Features after MCU2 upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there anyway to tell why some new features in the updates dont work with MCU2 after upgrading from MCU1. I tried to enable that rainbow display on autopilot and it doesnt work even though I can enable it in the settings screen. I've noticed other things as well but can't remember the other (the rainbow update happened recently). Anyone else have this issue?

Reactions: Minecon_CA
I had Spotify issues after my MCU2 upgrade. Songs would only play once and then go into a repeat loop instead of the next song. But the repeat wouldn't work and it sounded like a record skipping for the first 1 second of the song.

Also couldn't stream Disney+ at first but that's been resolved. As others I also had issues with Voice Command but that was also resolved.

I have the same issue. How did you resolve it? Does anyone understand the link between mcu2 and the fob sensor?

Tesla fixed the issue, it was the antennas. Not sure if they forgot to connect them or cables went bad when they did the swap, but they took care of it. You have to be persistent with them and continue to call and ask when are they fixing it, even ask for service manager.