Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software update - 2018.26.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Newest thing is lock confirmation beep

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-07-20 at 5.39.51 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-07-20 at 5.39.51 PM.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 304
Just got the latest update and tried all of the usual troubleshooting (uninstall app, reinstall app, reset car with steering wheel buttons turned summons on and off and turned WiFi on and off on car and phone. Tried two different phones.) to get summons to work. Nothing did the trick :/

I am on 2018.26. Just updated today. I have an iPhone 6plus and an S8 edge plus. On the iPhone Summon seems to work to go in reverse, but when I try to move forward the app says lost connection. I am closer to the car for the forward test. The S8 is hosed. It worked once when I updated then the app says proximity sensor blocked! I reconnect the S8 as a key again and it works once!!! Then the warning appears can’t connect proximity sensor. I will try the Bluetooth tomorrow. I hope that is fixed! Picture is of IPhone screen. Just tried it again from that phone and it doesn’t work. I hope they push a hotfix soon!!!

Attachments

• 11D97B55-081B-457B-8986-290FDD7ECAB8.png
    11D97B55-081B-457B-8986-290FDD7ECAB8.png
    599.1 KB · Views: 224
I don't have many of the features listed in the release notes. Autosummon is not even there on the release notes.
Did you click the settings cog on the top right for the lock confirmation and cabin overheat protection? They are not on the default landing page that you are looking on. Look at the image in the release notes closer to understand. Lack of Summons is known on Canadian models. Sorry.

Reactions: GuyDude
Just got the latest update and tried all of the usual troubleshooting (uninstall app, reinstall app, reset car with steering wheel buttons turned summons on and off and turned WiFi on and off on car and phone. Tried two different phones.) to get summons to work. Nothing did the trick :/
You must enable it in the autopilot settings in the car before the app will work

Got this update last night. Out driving today I found if I am using autopilot or TACC and cancel with the button on the stalk the screen says emergency braking applied and gives a different chime than it used to (a bad one.) The car does not emergency brake, it appears cosmetic, I think/hope. Can reproduce at will but only did a few times today.

Got this update last night. Out driving today I found if I am using autopilot or TACC and cancel with the button on the stalk the screen says emergency braking applied and gives a different chime than it used to (a bad one.) The car does not emergency brake, it appears cosmetic, I think/hope. Can reproduce at will but only did a few times today.

What button are you using? The park button?