Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.39.x (Version 9)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No

51 cars out of how many thousands that will get the update? How many days has it been available? Good Lord, have some patience.

Dan

I have patience which is why I said we will be waiting for a while. Having come from MB with a C-Class, I'm accustomed to being treated as a second class owner.

If they start changing their push, I'll come back here and eat crow.

• Funny
Reactions: SoCalGuy
I have patience which is why I said we will be waiting for a while. Having come from MB with a C-Class, I'm accustomed to being treated as a second class owner.

If they start changing their push, I'll come back here and eat crow.
I guess it's just that after waiting 891 days for the car, getting upset about waiting a week or so for the update seems sort of silly. Certainly don't feel like a second class citizen.

Dan

• Love
Reactions: mhan00
I guess it's just that after waiting 891 days for the car, getting upset about waiting a week or so for the update seems sort of silly. Certainly don't feel like a second class citizen.

Dan

It's not an issue of waiting a few more weeks, it's the issue that it is not an equal push. If the push was being done proportionally to all the models, I would understand if my number just didn't pop up.

It's not an issue of waiting a few more weeks, it's the issue that it is not an equal push. If the push was being done proportionally to all the models, I would understand if my number just didn't pop up.
You don't even know the people that got the update and not installed it yet. With such a small sampling that could by itself sway the balance. Sorry you feel slighted but I think it is premature to jump to conclusions.

Dan

perhaps more people that pay for a D are more likely to also pay for a subscription service to monitor their car? Teslafi should in no way be used as an accurate measure.

If TeslaFi didn't show their subscriptions, I could almost agree.

Model3310 - 585
Model3310D - 309

Based on the sample size of TeslaFi, it has a margin of error of 2.3% with a 99% confidence level. Their statistics are significantly better than almost every poll conducted (and I'm not referring to just Tesla polls).

Reactions: SoCalGuy and X Fan
Yes, it does look slick. But is it better? I think the old UI was easier to operate and the flow direction more obvious at a quick glance. The only thing that is a clear usability improvement is being able to quickly change the temperature by sliding your finger from the temperature in the bottom bar.

I don't like the turn-it-off button is now so far up and left, makes turning it off so much more difficult them before but the new quick temp adjust is better

Coincidently Tesla mobile was here to 'replace' a bunch of missing fender liner clips and the tech then asked me if I had feedback on the car, the new software etc - told him about that button and I wished dash cam did split screen capture, top view == forward cams with rear cam on the bottom.