Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software update 28.5

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took car in yesterday to fix a small panel alignment issue that was documented during delivery. I had 28.2 FW already installed. To my surprise, they installed 28.5 update for me after they fixed panel alignment. I didn't get a chance to look at the release notes but guess it is probably nothing anyway.

Driving it this morning the only fix I noticed is on a nav bug. With the morning traffic, the nav on 28.2 sometimes kept recalculating the route 2-3 seconds after a route was just set. Restarting the screen did not fix it. With 28.5, I have not seen the same problem so far.

I was having the same problem when coming into town on the highway,. It was like it couldn’t decide what way to go., but when I got closer, it locked into a route. Please to see that this might have been fixed and wasn’t just in the Vancouver BC area. Fingers crossed to see if it is fixed in my area.

I updated the model x software to 28.5. Allows 5 miles above speed limit when stop light control on. THANK YOU!

Attachments

• 577FF4FD-9304-470B-ABE3-A89B40FEF234.jpeg
    577FF4FD-9304-470B-ABE3-A89B40FEF234.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 114