Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software update stuck on begin of Septembet 2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi seems the car is not receiving any updates

The new firmware was showed up a few days ago, but then not finished downoad.

Any ideas?

1632205646186.png

Hi seems the car is not receiving any updates

The new firmware was showed up a few days ago, but then not finished downoad.

Any ideas?

It looks fine to me. I got my 2021.24.5 (like the one that you have) on 9/9/2021 or less than 2 weeks ago. That's pretty good. Being the first to get an update might not be a good idea because there might be some bugs for the first group to complain about.

I wouldn't worry about the latest unless there are some compelling reasons to get one such as there was a new feature to stop at every red and green traffic light...

It looks fine to me. I got my 2021.24.5 (like the one that you have) on 9/9/2021 or less than 2 weeks ago. That's pretty good. Being the first to get an update might not be a good idea because there might be some bugs for the first group to complain about.

I wouldn't worry about the latest unless there are some compelling reasons to get one such as there was a new feature to stop at every red and green traffic light...
Issue is a refresh date, car is online, but no access to get/refresh status

But you have an other issue. Your Map Database is obsolete EU-2019.20. You should already have the EU-2021.8. I presume something is going wrong with you Wifi connection. Question: You have a Model S with MCU1 or MCU2 ?
This M3 2019 Intel base MCU2

questin is in a date of "Your car software up to date"... latest refresh, car have internet and its open any pages/youtube/etc....but latest request does not come as well

This M3 2019 Intel base MCU2

questin is in a date of "Your car software up to date"... latest refresh, car have internet and its open any pages/youtube/etc....but latest request does not come as well
The date after the message "Your car software is up to date as of" is always the Date/Time of the request. You may check your Warning/Error messages list for further information.
For the Nav Database, you may ask your Service Center to initiate a download.