Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
34 days? You get them that fast..

Mine always are between 55 and 65 days so far. There was one time I got two back to back, but I start looking forward to an update every 60 days. Matter of fact just got one today . Came from 2021.36.8 .. I wish we'd get every update you see on TeslaFi but it seems to be spaced evenly.
I was averaging an update energy 14 days during first year. 2021.44.6 is loading right now… lol

Upvote 0
It's a minor miracle! I have an update ready! Now, let's see if I can actually install it. ;)

Screenshot_20211221-074437.jpg

Upvote 0
Ditto, I got .6 last night. Now awaiting .25 which the holiday update! See Holiday Update
Same, I got .6 last night too. While reading about .25, I find it annoying that the turn signal camera integration, which was suggested a month or two ago, where Elon said it was interesting and would look into it, gets integrated now, yet the vectorspace 360 view, that Elon said was coming soon over a year ago, and recently as September, he said was "coming next month", is still nowhere to be seen.

Reactions: Falcon73
Upvote 0
Got it overnight as well. Pretty big changes to UI, especially the bottom bar. Initial thoughts are - I don't like the forced separate zones for the HVAC - preferred the earlier version where the display of just a single zone is possible, since that's what we use. Also don't like losing easy access to the seat heater controls (although I generally use voice commands, but if on a phone call, not sure if that will work). And you can move some items from hidden menus to the bar, but not stuff that I'd use that often. Also don't like not being able to swipe to check tire pressures or odometers - they are now hidden. I DO like easy access to phone menu and the energy graph. Like everything else, I suspect I'll quickly get used to it.

Upvote 0