Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Holiday Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got 44.6 pushed to my Y today (first update since I picked up the car in mid November!), and of course.

This .25 update looks amazing. Too bad I feel like it will be April when it gets pushed to my car. Do updates increase in frequency after the first big delay after pickup?

I got 44.6 pushed to my Y today (first update since I picked up the car in mid November!), and of course.

This .25 update looks amazing. Too bad I feel like it will be April when it gets pushed to my car. Do updates increase in frequency after the first big delay after pickup?
I picked up my Y on Sunday and got 2021.44.6 pushed this morning. Waiting on mobile service to install my HomeLink adapter any minute now, so I will apply the upgrade later this afternoon. Seems fast for first update but I am not complaining!

At this moment, neither Teslafi or Teslascope show any tracked cars with the .25 version (or pending installation of the .25 version). I don't think it has been queued for widespread released yet.

I too just got 2021.44.6 yesterday.

Ah, so this mass push to 44.6 right now is likely just a precursor to 44.25 rolling out to everyone very soon.

No. Been stuck on 36.5.5 since 10/5 or so, was my first update in the first week we had the car.

Teslascope is reporting (on Twitter) that the leaked release notes and screenshots of 44.25 are from employee cars, has bugs, and is probably not a release-ready build yet.
Yup - no holiday release (to the general public) at this time. I'm actually surprised how fast news of the holiday release "shipping" traveled, based on only the leaked screenshots. And neither teslafi nor teslascope show any installs in their version reports, so far.

I just got 2021.44.6 and don’t see any of this. What am I missing? Isn’t that the latest?
You indeed have the latest, and you're missing nothing at the moment.