Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Solar token if you use my referral link

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will be receiving a early access solar roof token from Tesla for a referral award. I already have have solar panels on my roof so I had an idea. If there is someone out there still going to purchase an S or X I will give you my token after you have used my link. I will give you my link separately if interested.

Last edited:
Clever but please honor the good faith of not 'selling' your referral code.

IMG_3624.jpg

I am not selling anything.
I think he was saying that it has a tinge of 'paying someone to use your referral'. It looked to me like @JPUConn was just trying to give you a friendly heads up that it might backfire on you. But we're not the ones to argue with - whether your plan is legit or not is up to the folks who run the referral program.

I will be receiving a early access solar roof token from Tesla for a referral award. I already have have solar panels on my roof so I had an idea. If there is someone out there still going to purchase an S or X I will give you my token after you have used my link. I will give you my link separately if interested.

I don't think there's an actual "token" to give. The radio flyer, you get an email with a promo code. For the token, all I got was an email saying I now have priority scheduling for a Solar Roof installation and that someone from Tesla will contact me. I'm not sure how you would be able to sell that.