Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Som Q. on Dragy and 0-60 mph. expert adv needed. (SeeVideo)

conv90

Mar 19, 2019
Milano
I have Dragy. I like it and I believe on the recorded times on 0-60mph or 0-100km/h.
But when I use it on Camera mode to overlay the video, I can see (ONLY on playing the video) a sorta like Christmas tree.
I can't see it while I start to record the movie on the phone.
In addition (the main concerrn) I see that the chrono starts ONLY when the green dots ends. But the car started to move way BEFORE the chrono starts. The chrono starts at least a full second before.
And It can't be the 1ft staging because the car moved at least 20 to 30 ft.
I tried to wait befor to start or start as soon as posible, but at the end the Chrono starts always much more time after I move with the car.

I'm wrong on something?
You can clearly see here:

conv90

Mar 19, 2019
Milano
Yes time is correct (I made also a 4.27 secs with 4.01 1 foot roll). But it seems not only a LAG. Because the video ends to 4.36 in the correct point where the speed is 60 mph but it starts when at 4 or 5 mph.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC