Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Some 2022 Model Ys shipping with MCU3 (AMD Ryzen)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picking up tomorrow

MYLR MSM
Build date 1/8
356XXX

Delivery SA team member on phone said it has the AMD Ryzen

Will post tomorrow and update tracker.
Update you all, picked her up, it has the AMD Ryzen chip installed. Does load applications and maps quite smoothly. New li-on battery. No new lights, no double pain windows in back, and no heated wiper, couldn’t find it, although I didn’t look that hard.

Update you all, picked her up, it has the AMD Ryzen chip installed. Does load applications and maps quite smoothly. New li-on battery. No new lights, no double pain windows in back, and no heated wiper, couldn’t find it, although I didn’t look that hard.

I am still confused on the matrix headlights for the MYP and MYLR. Are both trims not coming with them at this point?

VIN 365XXX assigned 1/18, delivery date of 1/24. Confirmed by SA to have AMD chip.

Got a call this morning (1/20) that our MYP came early! So 2-hrs later we were picking ours up. Took some pics for everyone...

Attachments

• IMG_7032.jpg
    IMG_7032.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_7033.jpg
    IMG_7033.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_7135.jpg
    IMG_7135.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_7153.jpg
    IMG_7153.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_7170.jpg
    IMG_7170.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 113
Congrats. She is shiney.

Is that a paint blemish around the front passenger ultrasonic sensor in the last pic? I don't see it on the other pic.

No issue and yes, I noticed the same...it's sunlight reflection. Bumper is flawless and even dropped it off to PPF right after this pic, where the shop owner confirmed no issues when looking the car over.

Reactions: VikH and kiddole
MYLR (baseline) VIN Assigned 1/6 - 356XXX
Delivery Scheduled 1/24
NJ

Called today and they let me know build date was 1/8, couldn't tell me if it had AMD or not, so it's a roll of the dice at this point haha. Will circle back after getting the car once I find out. Accepting either way.
Just took delivery today and as a follow-up: it DOES have an AMD Ryzen!