Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Some Minor Plaid Questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, since my Plaid+ order has been converted to a Plaid, and they appear to be honoring the earlier price, I'm now debating whether to go through with it or hold out for a possible future redesign. I don't really need to replace my Raven MS Performance, but a 152mph trap speed sounds pretty fun. Had a couple of question about some of the less exciting things :)

Was wondering if an owner could confirm a couple things:

Does the mobile app allow you to close windows remotely, like the Model 3 does? Can you roll them all the way down or just vent? The owner's manual (p175) implies you can still only vent, but not close them, like the current S.

What's the bolt pattern? I see that the stock wheels are 9.5 front +40, 10.5 rear +45 - trying to see if my existing forged wheels will fit or if I should budget for another set.

Does it come with key fobs or just cards?

Is Homelink actually included? The manual is iffy - says "if available" and I don't see it on the site or order page anymore (maybe I'm missing it)

Well, since my Plaid+ order has been converted to a Plaid, and they appear to be honoring the earlier price, I'm now debating whether to go through with it or hold out for a possible future redesign. I don't really need to replace my Raven MS Performance, but a 152mph trap speed sounds pretty fun. Had a couple of question about some of the less exciting things :)

Does the mobile app allow you to close windows remotely, like the Model 3 does? Can you roll them all the way down or just vent? The owner's manual (p175) implies you can still only vent, but not close them, like the current S.

What's the bolt pattern? I see that the stock wheels are 9.5 front +40, 10.5 rear +45 - trying to see if my existing forged wheels will fit or if I should budget for another set.

Is Homelink actually included? The manual is iffy - says "if available" and I don't see it on the site or order page anymore (maybe I'm missing it)

1. Looks like I can just vent, and when I click I get a messaging stating I wont be able to roll them up. I don't see any other window options atm.

2. Not sure of bolt pattern, wife is getting groceries right now.

3. It comes with 2 cards, and 2 Key fobs. Mobile Key seems to be broke right now, I cant get it to work on my Android.

4. Homelink is included and works great. Much farther distance than my 2016 Model S

1. Looks like I can just vent, and when I click I get a messaging stating I wont be able to roll them up. I don't see any other window options atm.

2. Not sure of bolt pattern, wife is getting groceries right now.

3. It comes with 2 cards, and 2 Key fobs. Mobile Key seems to be broke right now, I cant get it to work on my Android.

4. Homelink is included and works great. Much farther distance than my 2016 Model S
Thanks!

So regarding windows. I think the app needs to be updated. Using tessie I can vent and roll up windows on 2021 Plaid. But using the tesla app I can just vent.

It is apparent that the iphone app at least needs an update. Still shows plaid with red calipers.

Reactions: serendipitous