Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sorry, I actually like the new UI :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the calboys need to stick with horses.........they don't seem none too swift with cars........

If there's a one-tap difference dominating survival you likely should not be operating a motorized vehicle.......

We were with Tesla way before you hipsters came along. We’re it not for California, you would not be buying a Tesla. JFYI. 😊😚

Moreover, not being able to work a defrost button quickly in changing conditions, one would think the Montana people would appreciate the one click more than a two click. 😀

Reactions: Lonewulf45
Sorry, My seat heaters during winter now on auto and it works great. As defroster and defog I can use voice command, swipe up from anywhere to open ac control and press. Both very easy to do at any speed. I didn’t decipher anything.
Try turning off the Defroster with voice command. Send me one of the Glaring deficiencies a voice command becomes obvious - it doesn’t work with a lot of background noise.

As far as the auto seat heaters go, I found them to be useful about 25% of the time. The rest of the time I have to switch them off manually.

The auto wipers are generally agreed to be poor at best.
Pretty much everything. But sure...
1) Phone access
2) Music access
3) Customization so you can put what YOU use in the most convenient places, now including easy access to seat heaters, wipers, defroster for those who need to constantly tinker with their screen.

Not much more you need there with other things automated, which technically is another thing that's easier in v11. Makes some of that ironic doesn't it? Your seat can be automatically heated for your convenience, yet you decide to complain about tapping the screen twice and taking your eyes off the road... yet, if you use the automation then you never take your eyes off the road. So please, lets not act like this is a matter of 'safety' because that 'crowd' should be all over it. And save the bs please, the automation works but I'm sure there are plenty who want to complain about that too.
Phone access was fine before. Who is actually one of the few things that voice commands was good for.

Likewise, I found the music to be better before than it is now.

As far as customization goes the only thing you can customize now is the games. I’d love to hear your argument as to why games are more important than controls that Help you drive safely.

In your opinion. I have no beef with auto lights, auto wipers or auto seat warmers, AP. I let go the control freak and enjoying car doing it for me. Life is good when you let it to be good!
Yep in my opinion lol as your opinion is yours. It probably depends on the atmosphere & weather conditions in whatever part of the galaxy you are. I’m planet earth you’re planet x, probably quite different 🤣
More ppl seem to agree with my comment than yours. There’s always someone bucking the trend thuogh🤨