Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Space saver spare wheel for S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where can you just buy one wheel for a model S? I'd be keen to pickup an extra for when I travel outside Sydney (I have the current 19" sonic carbon).

I have one left from a set. See image - it is 19" standard wheel with TPMS. Some tread left on the Michelin tyre and small wheel rash. Excellent for a spare. PM if interested. I am in Melbourne. Tyre.jpeg

Bumping this thread again... what, if anything, have people done with hub rings when fitting, say, a Commodore wheel? The Tesla wheels have a centre bore of 64.1mm and the Commo's have 66.9mm, so without a hub ring the car's weight is carried on the nuts. Is this a problem in practice?

I can find lots of different hub rings but none of exactly that size.

A curiosity someone else may have noted... wheel-size.com lists wheel sizes and fitting details for all sorts of cars. Now a few months ago I printed out the details for Commodores, and now when I look at the same page the rims, offsets and bolt sizes have totally changed, for cars 2006-2013. It now looks like the offset and bolt sizes are not a match for Tesla at all. What is reality here? Has anyone actually fitted a Commo wheel?