Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Speaker Stats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure if anyone has gone to the trouble of actually measuring anything, but the general consensus seems to be that the best they're good for is for occasional listening to NPR (or any other news programs)....

I changed mine out for the Light Harmonic speakers and the difference is nothing short of amazing. Still need to do a sub of some sort to overcome road noise at speed...

• Informative
Reactions: Bebop
Really? I changed my basic door speakers for the light harmonic set and can't tell an iota of difference. I thought that was the consensus now on those speakers. I even changed one side at a time so I could do the side by side comparison. I couldn't tell.

Adding a sub of course is a much more dramatic change and something I would still like to do.

Really? I changed my basic door speakers for the light harmonic set and can't tell an iota of difference. I thought that was the consensus now on those speakers. I even changed one side at a time so I could do the side by side comparison. I couldn't tell.

Adding a sub of course is a much more dramatic change and something I would still like to do.

Alpine makes a very impressive shallow subwoofer that sounds amazing without compromising too much trunks space. We like to flush mount the subwoofer in the trunk on the left side. If you are looking for bass, this option works perfect! :)
SubwooferTeslaS.jpg

Attachments

• SubwooferTeslaS.jpg
    SubwooferTeslaS.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: smilepak