Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Speeding Ticket Earlier this year - anyway to verify

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Live in Australia and got a speeding ticket going several km over the limit, both north and south with the same camera.
is there anyway that I can verify what speed I was going at a certain time to potentially dispute it if the camera is wrong
I requested my information from Tesla, but I couldn't see where it had speeds at certain times.

Is there anyway I can find this out?

Speed data from the car is not updated regularly enough to be of any practical use and I doubt Tesla will give you any data they have collected in any case.
Third party applications such as TeslaFi can show you historical data of this sort but unless you went past the camera at exactly the same moment the car sent it's data 'snapshot' you won't be able to prove much unless you know/can prove you had autopilot on and it was set on or below the limit.

Live in Australia and got a speeding ticket going several km over the limit, both north and south with the same camera.
is there anyway that I can verify what speed I was going at a certain time to potentially dispute it if the camera is wrong
I requested my information from Tesla, but I couldn't see where it had speeds at certain times.

Is there anyway I can find this out?

"Earlier this year?" If the data tesla sent you doesnt have it, no, there is nothing else.