Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR Model Y 7 seater waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For everyone like me without an estimated delivery date and anxiously waiting, I got a message from my SA and he says my SR 7-seat is currently in production and should be delivered up to Vancouver in about a week. For reference I ordered Jan 28, 2021. He didn't mention why the dates would be removed.

Last edited:
For everyone like me without an estimated delivery date and anxiously waiting, I got a message from my SA and he says my SR 7-seat is currently in production and should be delivered up to Vancouver in about a week. For reference I ordered Jan 28, 2021. He didn't mention why the dates would be removed.
I saw this message and called my location. Although I don’t have a date either, he said he could see my car in production and should be deliver around 4/19 but that could change 🤞🏽

Called up Fremont showroom yesterday but there was no concrete answer of SR Model y and also on why delivery date disappeared
they just said keep waiting we dont have any update when model y SR will be delivered ..