Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR Model Y 7 seater waiting room

jendegooze

Mar 14, 2021
Orange, CA
I just called my SA and he said that my car is in production and may be done on Thursday , loaded onto the truck and possibly delivered on Friday.
No vin yet just a Estimated date of delivery range of Apr 14-27,2021

Just for your reference:
Order Date 01/21/2021
MY SR
White Ext, Black Int
19 in" Gemini
Tow hitch
Orange County, CA
Tesla Brea Mall location

Reactions: RHMY

RHMY

Feb 11, 2021
Orange County
I just called my SA and he said that my car is in production and may be done on Thursday , loaded onto the truck and possibly delivered on Friday.
No vin yet just a Estimated date of delivery range of Apr 14-27,2021

Just for your reference:
Order Date 01/21/2021
MY SR
White Ext, Black Int
19 in" Gemini
Tow hitch
Orange County, CA
Tesla Brea Mall location

Congrats! I still don't have an estimated delivery yet. Although, my SA did reach out to me on Saturday telling me in the next 2 weeks/end of month.

Reactions: jendegooze

jendegooze

Mar 14, 2021
Orange, CA
Congrats! I still don't have an estimated delivery yet. Although, my SA did reach out to me on Saturday telling me in the next 2 weeks/end of month
Congrats! I still don't have an estimated delivery yet. Although, my SA did reach out to me on Saturday telling me in the next 2 weeks/end of month.
It’s the first exciting news I’ve gotten in 11.5 weeks . Fingers crossed 🤞 :)

Reactions: RHMY

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC