Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR Model Y 7 seater waiting room

bayou ev

Feb 13, 2021
Baton Rouge, LA
I just got a new vin 175xxx with ETA 4/30- 5/6 South Florida MY SR 7 Seats
We did too! Delivery range showed up this morning for the first time since February 21, then just got an email to pay for the car.
Now we have our first VIN but no delivery date range, lol

VIN 176xxx - ETA ?? - base model SR7 ordered 2/15 with no changes. Pickup in Atlanta (closest to Louisiana that will do out of state reg/tax)

Doozie808

Apr 4, 2021
Hawaii
I had the same estimate this morning with no VIN. No I have a VIN but no delivery date. Either way, we should be getting ours at the same time (I am on Oahu).
Just checked and I have a VIN now. And, the delivery date window narrowed too!

Estimated Delivery: May 03 - May 07​

I’m on Oahu as well so should be getting ours at the same time! 👍🏼

OuTTaRiCe

Mar 18, 2021
Maple, Ontario
Just got a call from my SA that I have a soft match, no VIN.
Estimated Delivery May 10th.
She mentioned that they are filling all previous orders. Not sure about new orders.
SR MY, 7 seater, white ext, black int. Toronto.

jendegooze

Mar 14, 2021
Orange, CA
A rep from the place I ordered said he can still see I have a soft match to a vin that is scheduled to be produced soon and an estimated delivery of 4/27 🤞🏽
And just like that ........ the estimated delivery range is gone .... I enjoyed it while it lasted.
:rolleyes:
WE GOT A VIN!!!! 177xxx But the price reduction is not showing in my in the final payline. I ordered in Jan, so I know we should have gotten it. Anyone else have this issue?
WE GOT A VIN!!!! 177xxx But the price reduction is not showing in my in the final payline. I ordered in Jan, so I know we should have gotten it. Anyone else have this issue?
Congrats! I ordered a day after you! Fingers crossed 🤞

Reactions: OnAKessle_run

Smand

Apr 1, 2021
sfo
just called up SA @fremont he says it will take anytime between 3-9 months to build Standard range models and asked me to change to LR Version. not sure to believe him or keep waiting.. frustrating

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC