Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was scheduled to take delivery tomorrow. Tesla just called and said they found a large scratch in one of the windows and would have to replace it. Can’t pickup until 5/4 now. I’m happy they were upfront about it. Pretty big bummer as now I will have to take a day off work and had gotten everything set up for Saturday.
When you get it please follow up with how the delivery went!

My estimated Delivery at the moment is May 19-June 8th for M3SR+ MSM AP. That I ordered in April 11th. I was wondering how they will contact me to schdule a date to pick up my car because I am currently Deployed and will return around that time but at the moment I do not have access to phone service and can only use gmail/tesla website. If they do contact me through text how should I go about contacting them to let them know I won't get any service for a few weeks?

My estimated Delivery at the moment is May 19-June 8th for M3SR+ MSM AP. That I ordered in April 11th. I was wondering how they will contact me to schdule a date to pick up my car because I am currently Deployed and will return around that time but at the moment I do not have access to phone service and can only use gmail/tesla website. If they do contact me through text how should I go about contacting them to let them know I won't get any service for a few weeks?
The estimated delivery date will be updated along the way in your Tesla account on their website.

They will reach out via text. I would contact your SA via email and let them know you wont have service.

I scheduled my delivery date on the tesla website, I pick up tomorrow and the only call I got was from a automated messages asking me to confirm my pickup date. I've never spoke to a person throughout the entire process.

Reactions: IAmTheShield
I scheduled my delivery date on the tesla website, I pick up tomorrow and the only call I got was from a automated messages asking me to confirm my pickup date. I've never spoke to a person throughout the entire process.
Sounds good to me! Makes me have to stress less!! Also when did you get your automated message? So I have an estimated time to know when I should schedule my delivery date.

Reactions: IAmTheShield
Same for me. Just picked mine up today
What specs is yours? I am guessing you picked up close to St. Louis? I ordered 3/22 and had a choice on where to pick up, Kansas city or some place just west of St. Louis. I wonder if I would have picked that location (I picked kansas city) if I would have got mine at the same time you did. St. Louis location is like 5 hours from me though haha.. where kansas city is only 3.

What specs is yours? I am guessing you picked up close to St. Louis? I ordered 3/22 and had a choice on where to pick up, Kansas city or some place just west of St. Louis. I wonder if I would have picked that location (I picked kansas city) if I would have got mine at the same time you did. St. Louis location is like 5 hours from me though haha.. where kansas city is only 3.
SR+ MSM Black interior no FSD. I picked mine up at the Chesterfield location just outside of St. Louis.