Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received my pickup appointment for the 12th. It’s going to be a long 2 weeks. 😋😋

Delivery says it might be here sooner. They will call if it does. One could only hope.
Another example to stand behind my reasoning behind the 'standard' configuration being produced LAST in the US.

According to your previous posts, you ordered:
2021 Model 3 Standard Range Plus | Pearl White | Black and White Interior | Aero Wheels | No FSD Ordered March 31, 2021

Only difference between your car and mine, is that you got white interior. I went with the free black interior. Well, you are also picking up from Chesterfield, where I am picking up from Kansas City.

Another example to stand behind my reasoning behind the 'standard' configuration being produced LAST in the US.

According to your previous posts, you ordered:
2021 Model 3 Standard Range Plus | Pearl White | Black and White Interior | Aero Wheels | No FSD Ordered March 31, 2021

Only difference between your car and mine, is that you got white interior. I went with the free black interior. Well, you are also picking up from Chesterfield, where I am picking up from Kansas City.
Not understanding why you don’t have your Vin by now. I would call and talk to someone in Kanas City.

So for everyone who found their VIN in the source code... how long did it take to appear on your actual account... because I think I found mine 😬
In my case, I found my VIN in the source code after receiving a notification of a delivery appointment (June 13, 11:00am). The VIN is still NOWHERE to be found on my Tesla Account, not even in the Tesla Agreement, i.e. the PDF document below. However, my SA reached out, and sent me an email with a "Pro-Forma Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement" and that lists my VIN as well (along with name address, vehicle pricing, etc...). I then purchased car insurance for $1652/yr (Cdn) with Johnson Insurance.

In my case, I found my VIN in the source code after receiving a notification of a delivery appointment (June 13, 11:00am). The VIN is still NOWHERE to be found on my Tesla Account, not even in the Tesla Agreement, i.e. the PDF document below. However, my SA reached out, and sent me an email with a "Pro-Forma Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement" and that lists my VIN as well (along with name address, vehicle pricing, etc...). I then purchased car insurance for $1652/yr (Cdn) with Johnson Insurance.
I don’t have the mvpa (motor vehicle purchase agreement) either.

Well... to be fair. Other people who ordered from Chesterfield have received their cars (I know one received their car on 5/1). Although, it was a different color.

I am pretty confident that they make the pure standard versions (SR+, White exterior, Black interior, aero wheels, no FSD) very last.

That is what I ordered and have seen multiple people who got different colored vehicles receive theirs before I even get my VIN (even those who ordered AFTER me).
It doesn't seem like there is a lot moving out of the Chesterfield location. I stopped by there twice in the last week and it was filled with mdoel Y's. I did see some more model 3's there on Saturday, but they all seemed to be the long range versions.

It doesn't seem like there is a lot moving out of the Chesterfield location. I stopped by there twice in the last week and it was filled with mdoel Y's. I did see some more model 3's there on Saturday, but they all seemed to be the long range versions.
One of the times I talked to the Kansas City location, the person I spoke to mentioned that a lot of the vehicles on the lot were Ys as well. They also told me that they had a few model 3s and that they weren't being held like the Ys were for "firmware updates".