Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live in the bay area, ordered my SR+ with silver metalic grey upgrade on Jun 15, my original EDD was late August to early Sept. I checked the website a couple days ago, the EDD was July 14 - Aug 3. and I was really excited because it was a month ealrier than expected! But when I checked yesterday, the EDD changed to July 24 - August 13. still earlier than before, hopefully I can get the car within this time frame.

Reactions: MisterL
After a frustrating start to my ordering process, I received a delivery date and my VIN number. I can't say enough good things about my SA and the work they did to sort out the problems I experienced and to ensure I got a car. Hopefully you all get your cars soon!
Nice!!! Please give us the deets: where are you, what was your configuration, order date, date you got your VIN, delivery date. ❤️❤️❤️

ordered may 30th. earliest i have been was july 15th. went to july 20th few days ago and today its now July 28 - august 17
Same. 5/30 order date. Was 8-12 weeks. Just updated to July 28 - August 17. Have to say, it’s frustrating to see other people ordering weeks after us getting VIN and delivery weeks before us. It’s already been 43 days and I’m not really in the mood for these silly games anymore. My EDD keeps pushing out.

Reactions: prplrain
Ordered 5/30 white, white, aero, no FSD. Was 7/24-8-7 on Friday, changed to 8-12 weeks on Saturday, now it's at September 11-30, a month and half later than my most recent estimate. =/

Really hoping it's wrong.
That is just garbage. I’m sorry. Doesn’t look too hopefully that cars will be shipping east anytime soon. CA orders are DEFINITELY being prioritized.

I live in the bay area, ordered my SR+ with silver metalic grey upgrade on Jun 15, my original EDD was late August to early Sept. I checked the website a couple days ago, the EDD was July 14 - Aug 3. and I was really excited because it was a month ealrier than expected! But when I checked yesterday, the EDD changed to July 24 - August 13. still earlier than before, hopefully I can get the car within this time frame.
I ordered the same day with the same configuration & I'm just down the coast from you. It will be interesting to see when ours arrive. EDD today slipped to 7/26-8/15.

That is just garbage. I’m sorry. Doesn’t look too hopefully that cars will be shipping east anytime soon. CA orders are DEFINITELY being prioritized.

Yeah it definitely seems that way. I keep telling myself these things change constantly so it's not necessarily going to take this long, just discouraging when my most recent estimate was as soon as two weeks away.

And it's crazy to me that if you order a Model 3 today your EDD is 8-12 weeks, but my current EDD is ~15-18 weeks. =S

Hey there,

East coaster checking in.

Ordered 6/1
Atlanta area
SR+ White Ext, Black Int, Default
EDD (as of 7/12) July 22 - August 11

What has everyone bought accessory wise?

This is what I've got so far:

Gen 1 OEM Wheel Cap Kit from eBay.
14-50 adapter from Telsa
Had a 14-50 outlet installed in my garage.

I still need to get floor mats, which way is everyone leaning with those?

Just out of curiosity, where’s your delivery location? Mine is Tyson’s Corner. Also, were you able to do the promotion code for 1,000 miles? They don’t allow VA residents to get the promotion. Stinks!
I am picking up in Rockville - I was able to use a promo code (err, at least I think it went through? LOL).

EDD fluctuated a bit over the weekend, but is sitting at July 20 - Aug 09 now. Fingers crossed it stays put!

Ordered May 25th (msm/black/aero wheels) The dealership that the car will be delivered to told me that despite anything the website says about estimated dates, they aren't getting any model 3's until August/September. She said my account is in good standing and ready to be matched to a VIN#. I guess I can stop checking five times a day now lol.
Ordered 5/30 white, white, aero, no FSD. Was 7/24-8-7 on Friday, changed to 8-12 weeks on Saturday, now it's at September 11-30, a month and half later than my most recent estimate. =/

Really hoping it's wrong.
Me too 6/2 ordered. today Aug 15 to Sept 15.