Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As with everyone else, my EDD has stayed constant for a couple days now (August 3-August 23; Order Date 6/11). Not sure if I should feel optimistic about this or worried. Worried if they havent moved many vehicles in the past couple of days thus the "waiting line" isnt moving :-(

I called the Temecula, Ca delivery center and the SA mentioned that a load is supposed to arrive on 8/8. She said that I will receive my order around 8/10. This is the 2nd SA that mentioned the August timeframe.
Ordered: 6/17
Current EDD for the past 5 days is 7/30-8/19

Extended Order Status v0.2.1.9​

VIN​

• VIN: 5YJ3E1EA9Mxxxxxxx
  • Previous VINs: None

Delivery​

• Delivery date: July 23 - July 26
  • Previous delivery dates:
    • July 20 - July 26
    • July 22 - July 28
    • July 24 - July 30
    • July 20 - August 09
    • 8-12 weeks
    • July 20 - August 09
    • 9-13 weeks
    • July 20 - August 09
    • July 13 - August 02
    • July 09 - July 29
    • July 14 - August 03
    • July 09 - July 29
    • July 14 - August 03
    • July 08 - July 28
    • July 09 - July 29
    • July 13 - August 02
    • July 19 - August 08
My dates moved slightly. The car is expected to reach delivery center on 7/23. Earliest pickup option 7/25 - I am scheduled to pick up my M3SR+ MSM with no add-ons. Looking forward to the pick and hoping for a smooth, no issues delivery experience.
My EDD on website just changed again and now it is 7/25 to 7/27. The delivery date still shows up as 7/25. Called the SA and was told that the vehicle was supposed to reach on 7/23 but is now delayed and will arrive on 7/25. Delivery will still be 7/25. If there is any other delays, I will be notified. I am a bit puzzled with their logistics management (not sure why I am surprised in spite of reading all the experiences of people here). Also, their MVPA has a address to send payment. My bank sent next day Fedex to the address which Fedex attempted to deliver today at 9.45 am. There was no one to receive the package and the package had to be sent to local Fedex location. For a company that is size of Tesla having a dedicated receiving department should be standard practice, but I am wrong here. The SA said that with my payment issues, it helps that delivery is delayed. I was like "my payment issues"? The bank is following the instructions listed on MVPA and is sending payment on 7/22 for a 7/25 delivery... how is that "my payment issues"? He said that tell your bank to cancel the check and have them send you the check to bring along with delivery. I am beyond ......... expressing my frustration at this final stage. Hope it smoothens out from here.

My EDD on website just changed again and now it is 7/25 to 7/27. The delivery date still shows up as 7/25. Called the SA and was told that the vehicle was supposed to reach on 7/23 but is now delayed and will arrive on 7/25. Delivery will still be 7/25. If there is any other delays, I will be notified. I am a bit puzzled with their logistics management (not sure why I am surprised in spite of reading all the experiences of people here). Also, their MVPA has a address to send payment. My bank sent next day Fedex to the address which Fedex attempted to deliver today at 9.45 am. There was no one to receive the package and the package had to be sent to local Fedex location. For a company that is size of Tesla having a dedicated receiving department should be standard practice, but I am wrong here. The SA said that with my payment issues, it helps that delivery is delayed. I was like "my payment issues"? The bank is following the instructions listed on MVPA and is sending payment on 7/22 for a 7/25 delivery... how is that "my payment issues"? He said that tell your bank to cancel the check and have them send you the check to bring along with delivery. I am beyond ......... expressing my frustration at this final stage. Hope it smoothens out from here.
You've had a wild ride up until now. You're in the final home stretch and I'm sure the moment you sit in that car it'll all be worth it! Happy to hear your delivery date is coming up very soon.