Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
welcome NJ crew!! ( @torpy not sure why it wonā€™t let me quote yours as well, but welcome!)

if iā€™m not obsessively refreshing my tesla order page, iā€™m refreshing the rebate money page and watching those dollars go down šŸ˜‚

at least we are all in this together šŸ¤Ŗ
Hey I'm in NJ too! Ordered 7/11, picking up from Paramus. SR+, Black/Black, Aero, no FSD. Current EDD is 8/17-9/6.

I honestly didn't even think about the rebate money running out, so now I have something else to worry about! šŸ˜…

by any chance do you know if your delivery date got pushed back for changing configuration? or lots of May socal orders are still not fulfilled?
Changing config definitely pushes your EDD back.

I originally had an order for a M3P that was supposed to deliver 6/30 but I swapped my order to a SR+.

There's around 4-5 SoCal people in this thread alone +/- 1 week order date from me that still do not have VINs.

Just got the call that a person from Tesla will deliver the Model 3 to my house in the next hour or so. Already have app access!
Screenshot_20210729-120447_Tesla.jpg

Hey I'm in NJ too! Ordered 7/11, picking up from Paramus. SR+, Black/Black, Aero, no FSD. Current EDD is 8/17-9/6.

I honestly didn't even think about the rebate money running out, so now I have something else to worry about! šŸ˜…
welcome!!

and i apologize for bringing you along into our collective worry! like they say in alice in wonderland, ā€œweā€™re all mad here,ā€ haha šŸ˜‚

Reactions: iamlina and Mattmo
Changing config definitely pushes your EDD back.

I originally had an order for a M3P that was supposed to deliver 6/30 but I swapped my order to a SR+.

There's around 4-5 SoCal people in this thread alone +/- 1 week order date from me that still do not have VINs.
painful process ! i hope 5/22 is not your config adjustment date. If so I will have to wait much longer lol

Reactions: iamlina
painful process ! i hope 5/22 is not your config adjustment date. If so I will have to wait much longer lol
It is a painful process, I have a feeling that's why we all feel so connected haha.

5/22 was my original order date, my config adjustment date was 7/12 to be exact (added white interior).

From the looks of it, I still have the priority as I would from a May order.

Reactions: notknown