Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
5/31 order date, also no VIN ☹️ Still trying to stay positive, but I was hoping it would happen this week and now it’s feeling more like maybe next week?

Sometime this year definitely! Lol if it makes you feel better I ordered 5/14 and have no VIN. I saw a white/white inventory car and placed an order but I'm thinking my heart is set on blue/white. Plus I'd have to pay for transport. Either way I'm out $100.

Sometime this year definitely! Lol if it makes you feel better I ordered 5/14 and have no VIN. I saw a white/white inventory car and placed an order but I'm thinking my heart is set on blue/white. Plus I'd have to pay for transport. Either way I'm out $100.
Aw! No! That doesn’t make me feel better lol. It makes me sad for both of us. Here’s to hoping our blue/white VINs show up within the next week

Aw! No! That doesn’t make me feel better lol. It makes me sad for both of us. Here’s to hoping our blue/white VINs show up within the next week
Looks like we’re some of the ones left in the May club. From what my SA showed me last week I’m hoping for a VIN within the next week but my EDD was pushed out again to now August 25 - September 14. When I ordered, the site said 9-13 weeks and August 25th would be 14 weeks from order date. My initial EDD was July 20 - August 9. Hopefully it’s within the initial like others have said on here.

Looks like we’re some of the ones left in the May club. From what my SA showed me last week I’m hoping for a VIN within the next week but my EDD was pushed out again to now August 25 - September 14. When I ordered, the site said 9-13 weeks and August 25th would be 14 weeks from order date. My initial EDD was July 20 - August 9. Hopefully it’s within the initial like others have said on here.
Mine pushed out that far as well, and then moved back to mid August.

Ordered blue/black sr3+ for our daughter on Sunday.

Yesterday I got lucky and saw this demo in FL on tesla.info and snagged it quick without adding our referral code. :)

Didnt really want the 19” wheels, but oh well.

there was also a blue/black sr3+ in AZ with 800 miles but it was $48k without FSD. It was gone a few minutes later.

Attachments

• 6E5E98B4-B6F2-4F83-A928-54D943826E5B.png
    6E5E98B4-B6F2-4F83-A928-54D943826E5B.png
    539.4 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: ilike2brkthngs
Ordered White/White SR+ on 6/19 and logged in one last time before I headed to bed last night. My EDD had been sitting at right around 8/9-8/23 for the past week. I had the Vision notification and once I accepted it I was given a VIN and a delivery date of today through Sunday. I can't imagine I'm going to take delivery in the next few days considering I haven't heard anything from my SA or Tesla, though.

Ordered White/White SR+ on 6/19 and logged in one last time before I headed to bed last night. My EDD had been sitting at right around 8/9-8/23 for the past week. I had the Vision notification and once I accepted it I was given a VIN and a delivery date of today through Sunday. I can't imagine I'm going to take delivery in the next few days considering I haven't heard anything from my SA or Tesla, though.
Congrats!!!

EDD changed from August 13 to August 30 to August 15 to September 4. I'm bummed!!! (Ordered 7/6, blue/black, Princeton NJ).

And yeah our trade in (worth $400) probably needs more than that in repairs to pass inspection so we're pretty much screwed and down to one car until then. Ugh...

Ordered blue/black sr3+ for our daughter on Sunday.

Yesterday I got lucky and saw this demo in FL on tesla.info and snagged it quick without adding our referral code. :)

Didnt really want the 19” wheels, but oh well.

there was also a blue/black sr3+ in AZ with 800 miles but it was $48k without FSD. It was gone a few minutes later.
first of all, congrats!!!

secondly, i think you should be able to have your SA add the code anyway.

i ordered my car on 7.16 and got a referral code almost 2 weeks later. i had asked my SA to attach it (not knowing if it would be possible) and he let me know it was done a day later!!

full disclosure, my EDD also mysteriously disappeared at this point and just said “7-13 weeks,” but it corrected itself within the another day and i was back on track.

Its really starting to cut close to my vacation aug 20th. It would serious piss me off if that's when the car delivers.
It does however seem the dates are not really moving back.. my first EDD when i ordered said July 28 - August 17

• Delivery date: August 12 - August 21
  • Previous delivery dates:
    • August 10 - August 20
    • August 09 - August 21
    • August 08 - August 21

Reactions: averagegatsby